PDA

View Full Version : Dreams and SSRI's

BonusMom
01-31-2012, 09:03 AM
Please disregard.

BonusMom
01-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Please disregard as no responses to initial post.

Angel Oliver
02-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Hey this is a good thread,sorry ive not been online.DREAMS......i can tell you mine are extremeley bad.I suffer from constant nightmares on my meds,that is ,when i eventually sleep.Let me know if you are the same.

love
Amanda.xxxx

tgal
02-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Why are we disregarding? Dreams and meds are a good topic

Saysusie
02-02-2012, 11:00 PM
I wasn't quite sure what you were asking in the original post..I apologize for not responding.
I have Lupus, FM, Raynaud's, TMJ, and more. My rheumy told me, some time ago, that one of the sympotms of FM was sleep disturbances. Well, she should have explained that this mean "Night Terrors".
I have the most horrid nightmares. I have to take an anti-anxiety medication and a sleeping aide in order to avoid those night terrors. I also have to play relaxing music or calming nature sounds to help to keep me from waking up in stark terror from one of my dreams.
What fun huh?

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Desleywr
02-03-2012, 01:22 AM
I wasn't quite sure what you were asking in the original post..I apologize for not responding.
I have Lupus, FM, Raynaud's, TMJ, and more. My rheumy told me, some time ago, that one of the sympotms of FM was sleep disturbances. Well, she should have explained that this mean "Night Terrors".
I have the most horrid nightmares. I have to take an anti-anxiety medication and a sleeping aide in order to avoid those night terrors. I also have to play relaxing music or calming nature sounds to help to keep me from waking up in stark terror from one of my dreams.
What fun huh?

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Thanks for warning us!!! The relaxation music is what I take with me in a mini iPod that clips to my Jamie's when I am in hospital. Then I don't hear all the traffic and I sleep well in hospital as that is a real challenge.