PDA

View Full Version : determination gets you FAR ! :)

ashleybaby715
01-15-2012, 06:09 PM
so when i was a senior in highschool, i was in the school musical. i was a lead dancer as well as having a role. i absolutely loved it, mainly because i was doing things i never thought i'd be able to have the strength to do , both physically and mentally due to the fact that my memory was shot.

well, i figured that i would audition for the musical for this spring at UPG.
after a stressful week of dancing, singing and acting auditioned, i've learned that i landed a regular singing/acting role as well as a dancing role !
i'm so excited, mainly because i wasn't expecting to get much. i figured all of the Theatre / IA majors would land all the roles....but this psychology sophomore landed one too !
i'm thrilled to start rehearsals !!!!

i will keep you all updated !
oh and before i forget, the show is called Dog Assassin. its a musical that was actually written by the theatre professor at my school ! (for anyone who was curious !)

tgal
01-15-2012, 06:15 PM
so because when i was a senior in highschool, i was in the school musical. i was a lead dancer as well as having a role. i absolutely loved it, mainly because i was doing things i never thought i'd be able to have the strength to do , both physically and mentally due to the fact that my memory was shot.

well, i figured that i would audition for the musical for this spring at UPG.
after a stressful week of dancing, singing and acting auditioned, i've learned that i landed a regular singing/acting role as well as a dancing role !
i'm so excited, mainly because i wasn't expecting to get much. i figured all of the Theatre / IA majors would land all the roles....but this psychology sophomore landed one too !
i'm thrilled to start rehearsals !!!!

i will keep you all updated !
oh and before i forget, the show is called Dog Assassin. its a musical that was actually written by the theatre professor at my school ! (for anyone who was curious !)

Oh Congrats to you!!!! Thanks for sharing the good news!

Manderson
01-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Good for you! :)

SleepyInSeattle
01-15-2012, 06:36 PM
That's awesome - congrats!!!!! : - D

ashleybaby715
01-15-2012, 06:44 PM
thank you ! :D

Desleywr
01-15-2012, 07:36 PM
That is fantastic how wonderful have a great time!

magistramarla
01-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Ashley,
Great news, sweetie! I just wish that all of your proud cyber-aunties and uncles could be there to see it on opening night!
You know that we will all be there in spirit.
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
01-16-2012, 05:38 AM
i can see the grin of sheer delight, from here.

i am happy for you.

ashleybaby715
01-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Ashley,
Great news, sweetie! I just wish that all of your proud cyber-aunties and uncles could be there to see it on opening night!
You know that we will all be there in spirit.
Hugs,
Marla

i'll definitely have that thought in the back of my head while i'm performing <3 :)

debbie-b
01-16-2012, 02:05 PM
That is awesome. I am with Marla, wish I could be there to watch you.

Debbie

lucky7
01-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Oh Ashley i'm SO HAPPY and PROUD of YOU HUN!!!! You go girl!!! WOO HOO!!!!

chinadoll
01-20-2012, 04:17 PM
I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!