PDA

View Full Version : Happy Lupaversery To Me.

ashleybaby715
01-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Three years ago today I was diagnosed with Lupus. Throughout all of the struggles I've had to endure, I've proven to myself and everyone in my life that I truly am a fighter. I may have Lupus...but it most certainly does NOT have me. :)

red246
01-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Happy Lupaversery! I love your remark, "I may have Lupus...but it most certainly does NOT have me." I say the same thing! (((hugs)))

n.mac
01-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Two years ago this week for me -Happy Lupaversary...I think?

bunny28
01-12-2012, 10:28 AM
At the end of month will be my first anniversary and interestingly I have been reflecting of the range of emotions over the last year. It is a sort of milestone. Happy lupaversary to you~!

rob
01-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Three years ago today I was diagnosed with Lupus. Throughout all of the struggles I've had to endure, I've proven to myself and everyone in my life that I truly am a fighter. I may have Lupus...but it most certainly does NOT have me. :)

Hi Ashley,

In your time here, you most certainly have proven that you are indeed, a fighter.

Your ability and determination to move forward with your life and really live it
to the best of your abilities, is an inspiration to all, both young and old, who
fight this disease every day.

I tip my hat to you,

Rob

Mica
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Loved this post, I was too sick to remember the exact date I was diagnosed but it is 6 years this month. Yey for January Lupaversery!

magistramarla
01-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Good for you, Ashley!
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
01-12-2012, 08:04 PM
happy lupaversary.

i am glad you have the ability to look for the good in things.

the best thing about you having lupus is...........
you are here.

i am glad you found this site.
i am glad you found me.
i consider you one of my friends.
so happy lupaversary to you.

by the way... i agree with rob.
thank you for being you.

tgal
01-12-2012, 08:11 PM
happy lupaversary.

i am glad you have the ability to look for the good in things.

the best thing about you having lupus is...........
you are here.

i am glad you found this site.
i am glad you found me.
i consider you one of my friends.
so happy lupaversary to you.

by the way... i agree with rob.
thank you for being you.

Steve,

I read that and just had the need to tell you how very much you are loved and valued. You make sure to tell all of us and I want you to know that the feeling is mutual

ashleybaby715
01-15-2012, 06:04 PM
thank you everyone !
i'm just extremely grateful that i've found this site and found all of you <3 !