PDA

View Full Version : to my cyber family.

steve.b
12-24-2011, 08:52 PM
i am going to spend christmas night with my biological family.

so i am spending my christmas lunch with my cyber family.

merry christmas to you all.
you have become an integeral part of my life.
my time spent with you, is very important to me.

thank you all for making me what i am.
a part of you.

Oluwa
12-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Merry Christmas, Steve....what was our cyber menu? Hugs...

magistramarla
12-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Steve,
It is still Christmas eve where I live.
We had sushi at our favorite little sushi joint, and now we're drinking eggnog and eating some mincemeat cake that I just baked.
We watched the Dr. Who Xmas special, and we can't wait to watch the new Dr. Who episode tomorrow.
While we miss the kids and grandkids, we are really enjoying our nice quiet and calm holiday this year.
It's just the two of us and our spoiled dog and two cats this year.
Holiday Greetings from the beautiful coast of California!
Love & Hugs,
Marla

tgal
12-25-2011, 04:23 PM
It's evening time here in Texas (Still Christmas Day) and I wanted you to know how much I love and appreciate you! I am so glad to have you as part of my life. My friends here are one of the few things that have made this darn disease have an up side

lucky7
12-26-2011, 12:24 PM
AWWWW, STEVE you are such a SWEET PERSON! I FEEL the SAME way about YOU as well. YOU are a BIG part of my life. I really MISSED you all when i was away for a while. I TRULY thought of you when i was gone though. Im GLAD YOU area part of US. LOVE YOU!

Saysusie
12-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Steve
Thank you for sharing your Christmas lunch with your WHL family. You are very important to us also and I, personally, am honored to have you as part of our family....
Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Nonna
01-01-2012, 05:43 AM
Steve, I've been away without a computerfor the most part. I hope your Christmas was as good as mine and your New Years even better

Thanks for being you; you are an important member of our family

Hugs
Toni