PDA

View Full Version : Have a lovely christmas and may 2012 be a happier one.xxxx

Angel Oliver
12-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to thank everyone this year for all your help and friendship.I know for many our sickness stays,but i do wish you all enjoy your christmas,rest and know im thinking of you all. To my friends who have lost loved ones,i know its a difficult time,but i am thinking of you too.Lets hope 2012 brings us happiness and less pain.

lots of love always
Amanda.xxxxx

Hunniebun
12-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Wishing it right back at you Angel. :D

Angel Oliver
12-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks Hunniebun.Isnt it weird many views but not many posts lol.xxxx

running girl
12-23-2011, 03:36 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my fellow lupies! Thank you for your friendship and support.

Brenda

Nonna
12-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm with Amanda on this. We are survivors. May the coming year be better for us and may we all enjoy the Christmas season this year. May we have a break from stress and pressure. May we be able to enjoy life for a bit. May all our troubles and pains be very little ones.

Merry Christmas Angel and everyone!!!

magistramarla
12-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Angel,
I hope that you enjoy some wonderful holidays, and that 2012 will be a very good year!
Love & Holiday Hugs,
Marla

rob
12-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi everyone,

Just to thank everyone this year for all your help and friendship.I know for many our sickness stays,but i do wish you all enjoy your christmas,rest and know im thinking of you all. To my friends who have lost loved ones,i know its a difficult time,but i am thinking of you too.Lets hope 2012 brings us happiness and less pain.

lots of love always
Amanda.xxxxx

Well said, Amanda.

Merry Christmas to you, and to all,

Rob

Nutmeghers
12-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Merry Christmas, I hope everyone has a good holiday with family and/or friends. I'm mostly a viewer in these boards, but I appreciate the information, knowledge others offer and knowing that I'm not alone.

Angel Oliver
12-24-2011, 07:35 AM
Thanks so much everyone who replied.....makes a difference.Enjoy!!!

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

SleepyInSeattle
12-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Sounds like 2011 was rough for you - I am sorry to hear that!
But a New Year brings new hope - and here's hoping 2012 brings you more health and happiness. :-)
*hugs*

lucky7
12-24-2011, 12:12 PM
I agree with Rob Amanda, "WELL SAID"!!! I ditto THAT!!!! LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

debbie-b
12-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi Amanda,
I was one of the " viewers",lol, didn't have much time yesterday.
But today I can tell you, ' thank you my friend, I wish the same for you and the test of our WHL family.

Debbie

BonusMom
12-24-2011, 05:01 PM
The very merriest of Christmases to my WHL family! Enjoy the holiday and celebrate with those that you hold dear.

Saysusie
12-24-2011, 05:23 PM
I agree...I want to take a moment to also thank everyone here for always being there for one another, for always caring for one another and for always providing friendship, understanding and caring to each other.

This time of year can be very difficult and filled with stress for some of us and, what I love about this place is the genuine care that we freely give to one another. Angel said it perfectly and I just want to say "DITTO"...

Peaceful and Blessed Holidays to each and every one of you
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
12-25-2011, 12:54 PM
I hope you are all enjoying christmas day today.I keep falling asleep hahahahaha as i wake im off nodding off lol.Its been a nice day,belly gonna pop even though ive not ate that much.Thinking of you all.
lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx