PDA

View Full Version : a very big welcome to all new members

kim,l
12-22-2011, 10:56 PM
hello to all our new members sorry we have not been able to chat with you but you are most welcome here we are a family we care about one another very much . sometimes it is hard because we are on different time zones. but we will try to get to talk to as soon as we can. if you need to chat you can message me at anytime and i will get back to you as soon as possible we are great listeners here.

SleepyInSeattle
12-23-2011, 04:50 PM
THANK YOU!!! :D

I am on another forum/chat group that has a lot of Aussies on it and it is really hard to find good chat time with the other side of the marble.

Thanks again and I hope you are enjoying the beautiful summer down there!!!!

Angel Oliver
12-24-2011, 07:38 AM
Yes i too say welcome to all our newbies and sorry ive not been online much,been stuck in me own head for half the year,but fighting it as much as i can.Christmas brings dred for me but im fighting it and trying to join in as much i can.....depression is hard to fight most days ,but today is a good day so far....always post something if you are new ....we will reply.Lots of love and enjoy your christmas n new year will be better.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucky7
12-24-2011, 11:58 AM
I ditto Kim and Amanda! We LOVE our newbies!

Saysusie
12-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Thank you for starting this thread Kim. I LOVE that we have so many new members - I apologize for not being able to welcome each of you personally. But, I want to join Kim and our other members in saying a great big WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!! I am so happy that you are all here :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
12-25-2011, 04:28 PM
I am going to jump in and welcome everyone as well. I have been AWHL for awhile and have missed meeting so many of you. I am so glad that you have joined our site and decided to become a member of our WHL family! Please feel free to PM me if you ever need anything and I look forward to being more active and getting to know each of you better soon!