PDA

View Full Version : Carollers! Lol

lucky7
12-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that while i'm sitting here typing away i hear little girl voices getting louder towards my house. Then they get REALLY LOUD when they reach my porch! LOL My dogs are going NUTS and the girls sing LOUDER to drown out the barking! LOL AWWWWW, they are CUTE and in the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! HAPPY MOMENT!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

lucky7
12-17-2011, 12:34 PM
HMMMMM, i spelled "carollers" wrong didnt I? It LOOKS wrong anyway! LOOPY MOMENT!!!!

Angel Oliver
12-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Hahahahaha did you answer the door? Good to see you back.

Love
Amanda.xxxxx

Manderson
12-17-2011, 03:36 PM
How cool! :)

magistramarla
12-17-2011, 08:11 PM
How nice! I used to do that when I used to have a singing voice.
Hugs,
Marla

n.mac
12-17-2011, 09:12 PM
I never had a "singing voice" but i don't let that stop me. As an added bonus my singing chases away stray cats in the neighborhood!

rob
12-18-2011, 05:39 AM
We had some carolers come by my parents house a couple of nights ago. They sounded great. It was really nice, as it's been hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year.

magistramarla
12-18-2011, 08:37 PM
I never had a "singing voice" but i don't let that stop me. As an added bonus my singing chases away stray cats in the neighborhood!

My singing voice is one of the things that AI diseases have cruelly taken from me. I once sang with a semi-professional group, and was occasionally a featured soloist.
We were attached to Wright-Patterson AFB, and we were chosen to be the local group to be the opening act for Lee Greenwood when he did his USO tour during the first Gulf War.
I had the joy of meeting and working with him, and I was one of the ladies who were chosen to perform back-up to "God Bless the USA" there in front of the Wright-Pat crowd.

Now I have Spasmodic Dysphonia, and my singing voice is no more.
I don't want to be a downer on this thread. I still love and enjoy music - it is one of my joys in life. I do miss being able to sing along, though.
Hugs,
Marla

lucky7
12-22-2011, 05:26 PM
I'll be in the Christmas SPIRIT for BOTH of us ROB!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!! Dont worry Marla, at least you HAD a SINGING voice you can reminise about! I dont have SQUAT! MY voice is AWFUL! BEFORE my Dysphonia and even WORSE after getting Dysphonia! I wish i could have heard your voice! OMG! This topic is making my husband sing now! LOL He was in a high school band and i always call him my "one man band" because he can play EVERYTHING and SING too!