View Full Version : Lauri Amber Reinke-Diggs

Saysusie
12-11-2011, 08:17 PM
October 10, 1975 - December 10, 1999

To whom this site is dedicated

magistramarla
12-11-2011, 09:17 PM
SaySusie,
Thank you for posting this. All of us here at WHL honor Laurie's memory. It is because of her that you have done so much good for the rest of us.
I know that she would be very proud of what you have done in her honor.
Love and Gentle Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
12-12-2011, 01:39 AM
i am happy to know you.
i am proud to know you

i know lauri would be happy and proud also.
thank you for allowing us to honour her memory.

kim,l
12-12-2011, 01:54 AM
thankyou for letting us be part of honouring laurie and for what you have done for all of us we luv you very much.

rob
12-12-2011, 06:25 AM
Carlotta,

I know this is a terribly difficult time of the year for you and your family.

Please know that you, Lauri, and your family are very much in my thoughts,

Rob

Saysusie
12-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Thank You Everyone; Even though it has been twelve (12) years, to me it was today! I am still raw and emotional right now and I suppose I will remain that way until the holiday season has ended. So, please forgive me, in advance, if I do not post as often or respond as thoroughly as I usually do.

This place, WHL, is an extension of my love for Lauri. So you are all so very dear to me and immensely important. Part of my holiday wish to you all is that you know that you are never, ever alone and that there is someone who treasures you, what you do, and who you are.

Unending Love
Much Peace
Many Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

debbie-b
12-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Saysusie,

We are all very grateful to you, that you started this site in Lauries memory.
This is the only place we can all come to and know that everybody understands. It helps all of us every day.
My thoughts and prayers are ith you, in this difficult time.

Debbie

tgal
12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Thank you for allowing us to love and miss her too. This site saved me and my life would not be what it is without all of you.

My thoughts are with your family my friend

Gizmo
12-12-2011, 06:15 PM
SaySusie, thank you so much for honoring your daughter in such a powerful and lasting way. I hope that you are able to find joy and peace in your memories amid the pain of your loss.

lucky7
12-16-2011, 01:48 PM
LOVE YOU and LAURI Carlotta. THANK YOU for being who YOU ARE for all those who CARE ABOUT YOU. I cant imagine the pain you endure on a daily basis. No mother should EVER have to mourn the loss of her child. Im so SORRY you have to my BEAUTIFUL FRIEND. What a WONDERFUL thing you did in starting this SECOND HOME for US in her memory. LOVE YOU and YOU ARE IN MY HEART and THOUGHTS ALWAYS.

Nonna
12-17-2011, 01:06 AM
I've been in trouble not been here on site; just wanted to add my thanks for your sharing Lauri with us.

Hugs and love for you and yours

magistramarla
12-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Thinking of you, Nonna.
Come back to us soon.
Love & Hugs,
Marla

Linda From Australia
12-18-2011, 06:01 AM
Thank you for making this place safe for us all to share our joys and sorrows.

lucky7
12-22-2011, 05:19 PM
SAFE is a GREAT WORD to use LINDA! My hands are CLAPPING for our MODERATORS! REALLY LOUD!!!!! FOR KEEPING US "SAFE" I say "THANK YOU"!!!!

NaturalMystic
12-22-2011, 08:18 PM
Thank you for allowing me to honor Lauri and be a part of this wonderfuly family! *hugs*

lucky7
12-24-2011, 11:28 AM
AWWWWW, HUGS right back at ya NATURALMYSTIC!