PDA

View Full Version : Missed my lupus family!

lucky7
12-09-2011, 03:07 PM
HI EVERYONE!!! GOSH, ive MISSED YOU ALL!!!!! Just a quick update, Diagnosed with MS as well as my Lupus and Sjogrens. Some tests came back bad from 2 weeks ago, still thinking cancer( they say now they need to rule out Leukemia). More tests in January and ill let you all know! Hope all is WELL! LOVE and HUGS!!! XXXXXOOOOO WOO HOO to Being ALIVE and KICKEN!!!

ritzbit
12-09-2011, 07:27 PM
You were one of the very first people I talked to on here! Im so sorry to hear that things have not been going well lately but I hope that they get better! Im glad to see you've come back I hope you stick around and let us know how everything goes!

BonusMom
12-09-2011, 10:59 PM
So happy to hear from you, although sad to hear about the MS diagnosis. You've been missed on the forum.

I hope the tests in January are all negative. You've certainly got your hands full as it is.

Keep us posted.

steve.b
12-10-2011, 12:37 AM
thank you for comming back and updating us.

i for one certainly missed you.

i hope that your health sorts itself out, and the tests in january are ok.

thinking of you.

rob
12-10-2011, 03:32 AM
It's good to have you back Jeanette, you were missed!

I sent you a PM .

Rob

kim,l
12-10-2011, 04:58 AM
i am glad you are back and am so sorry things are not so good right now please let us knowhow you are and we will all be thinking of you hugs

tgal
12-10-2011, 08:12 AM
Glad you are back! Sorry about the new test results. I will keep my fingers crossed about the new tests

debbie-b
12-11-2011, 06:34 AM
OMG, it is so nice to hear from you. I have missed you and your " WHOO HOO".
I am sorry to hear about your new dx, but I know you will master that one too, because you have a very postive attitute, which is contageous to others.
Thank you for coming back, please stick around if you can.
Good luck on your upcoming tests.

Debbie

rob
12-11-2011, 08:50 AM
OMG, it is so nice to hear from you. I have missed you and your " WHOO HOO".

I said the exact same thing to Jeanette in a PM!

WOO HOO! is the official Lucky7 signature line!

lucky7
12-11-2011, 04:03 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!! It's so GOOD to be back! And YOU ARE ALL WHY!!!!! SO SWEET! I'm glad I can make you all happy with my WOO HOOs!

WOO HOO to THAT!!!!! XXXXXOOOO

Saysusie
12-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Oh My Lucky7..how I have missed you. I am so happy to see you back. I am so sorry to hear of your new complications and wish that I could do or say something to ease your anxiety. Please know that we are always here for you, whenever you need us.....always!
WELCOME HOME!!! YOU WERE MISSED :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

magistramarla
12-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Lucky7,
Welcome back. You certainly have a lot to deal with, but we are all glad to "listen" when you need to vent.
Keep us informed about the tests in January.
Hugs,
Marla

lucky7
12-16-2011, 01:00 PM
OH MAN! Im going to cry and i actually PUT ON makeup today! A girls gotta feel and look a little pretty SOMETIMES! (It just feels like so much work these days!) I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! I LOVE MY SECOND HOME!!!! WARM LOVE and HUGS to YOU ALL!!!!!!