PDA

View Full Version : haven't been around I am sorry.

lizbond36
12-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Went to the Doctor and I had a relapse not the best news and put on Meds for my vertigo. Then this morning my Sister in law called her brother. The look on my husband face I thought something went wrong with the surgey. But the doctor found cancer in the colon , My heart is sad and I be there for my husband like he was there for me and dumb lupus. I don't know how to cope :-( I try to come online as much as I can. Miss my lupie family.
hugs
Liz

steve.b
12-06-2011, 07:42 PM
please never appologise for not being here.

you have so much going on.......

thinking of you and your family, as you work through this.

Saysusie
12-06-2011, 09:51 PM
I concur, please do not apologize for not being here. Your life and your family are most important at this time. I am praying for you and your family. Hopefully, the cancer was caught early and treatment will be successful-
Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

BonusMom
12-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis.

Take care of yourself.

debbie-b
12-07-2011, 04:48 AM
Welcome back, nice to hear from you again
I am with Saysusie on this one, hopefully it was caught early.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Debbie

magistramarla
12-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Hi Liz,
We've missed you. Take the time that you need for yourself and your family, but always remember that we are here if you need to vent.
Hugs,
Marla

lizbond36
12-09-2011, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys, Kay come by and good news the doctor caught it early. She is going back to surgery on Thrusday to remove more cells. I hope she won't need to do cemo and they get all of the Cancer cell out. That all of the news I have for now.
Hugs
Liz