PDA

View Full Version : rheumi visit

kim,l
11-25-2011, 03:17 AM
well apparently my last lot of bloods were not good and my brain function is not good memory loss is getting severly bad lately my feet are swelling bad he has increased my medication and also took folate up after mexotrexate. rheumi and occupational therapist as well as gp have put in reccomendation to goverment housing to move us to smaller accomodation as i am no longer able to look after this one they believe the enviroment of sydney is exasperating my condition so they are trying to get me moved up the coast. hopefully this will be successful. well thats my news hope you are all well hugs

Nonna
11-25-2011, 03:24 AM
That sounds like some good news for you - government wise. So sorry about the increased memory loss

Big time bouts Kim. Hope things continue to work out better for you

Gizmo
11-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Kim, it sounds like a lot of stuff was discussed at your visit, so I guess that's a good thing. I hope everything gets worked out with your housing, and meds and that your lupus will come under better control with those changes.

Bonita
11-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Hope everything works out for you and your family. Bonita

magistramarla
11-25-2011, 08:46 PM
Kim,
It's bad news that your symptoms are worse, but that is really good news about your housing recommendation. Would the new location be a better place for your daughter to go to school? A new start in a new place might be good for your whole family!
Thanks for the update, and be sure to let us know how it goes.
Hugs,
Marla