PDA

View Full Version : Been away a awhiile.

Heather G.
11-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Hello Everyone-
I was registered on this site a couple of years back, however I could not figure out what I was registered as so I just re-registered. This site was a great help to me then and I spent a lot of time on it. Unfortunately I went down hill very quickly, and wasn't able to contribute anything positive so I just kind of shrunk away. I am happy to say I am doing much better these days, at least most of them. I am finally able to live on my own again, since I had been living with my parents for several years. I have my own apartment now with my 17 year old daughter and things are going pretty well. I decided I needed your fellowship and support again since I am now spending so much time by myself. I hope I am able to contribute hope and information to members, as well as having your support. I am really fond of several people who were on here and hope they are still here. Rob, Marla,and quite a few others I have missed you. --Heather

kim,l
11-14-2011, 11:27 PM
welcome back heather have sent you message and friends request look forward to chatting to you we all need someone to talk to and we are here to support you and chat when ever you need.

rob
11-15-2011, 02:54 AM
Hello Heather,

I'm still here, and Marla is as well. I'm glad to hear things are going better for you.

A couple of things you mention in your post, as well as your name, sound familiar to me. I think I know who you are and what your old username was. I'll send you a PM with the info.

Welcome back!

Rob

steve.b
11-15-2011, 03:35 AM
hi heather,
welcome home.
i am new since you left.
but glad you found you way back.

debbie-b
11-15-2011, 05:21 AM
Hi Heather,

Like Rob, I think I remember you, but thanks to brain fog, I am not sure. Do you remember me?
Either way, welcome back.

Debbie