PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

mdawncooper
11-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Every time I think I am getting a handle on this disease I start heading downhill again. Maybe I am just getting sick or maybe I am just depressed but I am back to aching and feeling like I just want to cry. I went to an ortho about my knee today and he told me all kinds of things but the bottom line is, he doesn't know so now I have to get an MRI on Wednesday. I am one of those that wants answers on what is wrong and then what the plan is to fix it and I mean now. (Sorry!) Things at work are really frustrating and I still have to rearrange the house for my college daughter to move back home so she can go to our local college.

Hope everyone else is having a better week than I am.

Melanie

Nonna
11-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Melanie, we all feel like that at one time or another. I'm with you at the moment. Nothing seems to be going right. Every time things start to go right something happens. I with you in this. But I know that things will straighten out again.

We just have to go with the flow

jmail
11-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Bear hugs for Melanie. I know how you feel about the "wanting to know" thang. Frustrating. A neat thing to do, is when you do the MRI, tell them that you want a disk copy of the pix to take to the doctor with you. Then you get to look at them yourself on your home computer! I don't have a clue what I'm looking at when I see mine, but they sure are neat! Sometimes, they'll put the reading doctor's report in with the pix, but usually not anymore. They'll usually "fax" that over to the seeing doctor's office anymore. But I've got me quite a collection of films and disks...

mdawncooper
11-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the hugs. I definitely need it tonight. The MRI folks gave me a copy on a CD and it is amazing to look at but I don't have a clue what it says. LOL I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out the results. I'll let you know what I find out.