PDA

View Full Version : Random question

Goonie
11-14-2011, 11:50 AM
I was wondering if anyone's symptoms are worse at any particular time of the day? I feel pretty good during the day and evening hits and I feel sick. I am tired, my face turns red and in general I feel achy and sickly. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this. So happy to find a site like this with people who are kinda like me. :)

Manderson
11-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Goonie - I answered in your intro thread. Yes, I do seem to be worse at night, but I really think it's because I am sitting quietly and have no external stimulation (for lack of a better word). So it seems like the quiet magnifies the joint aches.

mdawncooper
11-14-2011, 04:38 PM
My worst is first thing in the morning and sometimes right before I go to bed. However, today I have felt bad all day.

Mica
11-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Yea mine is towards like the evening when i'm starting to unwind.

Nonna
11-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Late afternoon and evening- because I'm tired.

jmail
11-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Mornings are rough from not sleeping good, and trying to get the joints moving, trying to clear the sinuses. I can usually make it through a day at work OK, but then when the evening hits, I'm exhausted... but I can't sleep... crazy... Except now, I've got pneumonia again, and they gave me a steroid shot yesterday (along with an anti-biotic shot - OUCH!!!), and I started the DosePak today... I am *wired* and lit-up big time. Wish a person could feel like this all the time, except the fact that it's 12:30 in the morning... sigh. Oh well... lol - in seven days, the meds will be gone, and I'll start "leveling-off" again to my normal 5mg a day dose...

NaturalMystic
11-16-2011, 04:19 AM
I usually feel worse later in the evening and the worst at night. I think for me it's because I've been moving around all day and spent all of my energy. But there are times when I wake up feeling horrible. That could be because I didn't sleep good the night before (then again, when do I ever get a good nights sleep?). Every day is different for me.

Blessings, Love & Aloha,
Ty

Jaime Bea
11-22-2011, 09:52 AM
I have painful sleep due to the pain in my ribs, and hands. When I finally get up my feet and ankles hurt. It sounds like I am eating a bowl of Rice Crispies - snap, crackle, pop. I tend to feel some better as the day goes on and I am at work. Once I make it home and get the boys to all of their activities, make dinner, and get ready for the next day is when I crash! I am so tired and hurt. Ya, know it is just a vicious cycle a?! I am glad that I finally got proactive about my health and now have answers as to why I have felt this way for so long. Hoping to find relief in all my meds! It's great to read these threads and realize I am not alone after all!

n.mac
11-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Evenings are usually the worst for me. I wake up stiff but once I get moving I do better at work,but after driving home-most times1-2 hours,I sometimes have trouble just getting out of my truck and walking into the house. By then my knees and other joints are noticably hot to the touch and I am running a mild fever and just generally feel bad all over. Plaquenol has helped a great deal but nsaids don't do anything for me.

magistramarla
11-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I feel worse in the morning. I have problems sleeping all night - legs spasming and getting up to go to the restroom. I finally get some good sleep from 5 am to 8am or 8:30.
My leg muscles are tight and I have a tough time getting around for a few hours. I start feeling a bit better by noon or so.
Hugs,
Marla