PDA

View Full Version : "Hey!" y'all...

jmail
11-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Hey guys! How you been? I'm still breathing - again... tic - It's been close a couple of times, but I'm doing better now. In spite of the IVIG stuff, I've been in the hospital twice with pneumonia since last spring. The first wasn't fun at all, since we were on vacation in Williamsburg, VA (very pretty country, and the folks are almost as nice as *me*! - tic). Sorry I wasn't back sooner, but I'd forgotten my log-in "credentials", and had almost given up using the same user name, but here I are. I'm not real strong anymore, and can't hardly type, but I'm still gonna have a laugh or two yet while I try to "talk" here. I've missed all sorts of birthdays, vacations and family cares with you all, and have to quit the "jabbering" and get going to other things for now. "See" you later.

Angel Oliver
11-10-2011, 04:34 PM
hi Jmail,

welcome back and glad you are breathing better now.In the last 9 weeks ive had 2 chest infections n pleurisy.Tomorrow im off for a xray just to check i dnt have pnemonia,dont think i have but i hurt n breath like an dirty old man with a wheeze hahahahaha.You take it easy and hope you get some giggles.
love
Amanda.xxxx

steve.b
11-10-2011, 06:52 PM
welcome home,
good to chat again.

Nonna
11-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Welcome home, missed you.
Hugs

debbie-b
11-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Nice to see you, welcome back.

Debbie

tgal
11-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Welcome home! We are glad you survived to come see us again

magistramarla
11-11-2011, 11:07 PM
jmail,
Welcome back! I'm glad to see you posting again. I hope that you will feel better soon and join in the conversations again. You have always had something witty and wise to add, and we've missed you.
Hugs,
Marla

jmail
11-14-2011, 11:20 AM
I can still type like 60 wpm, so long as you don't count all the added errors - tic... Then there's the eyes that don't "see" the errors like they used to, so it takes a while to type something that i can "think" of, which *that* can be more difficult than it was before - thinking - not that I ever did much of that before I opened my mouth before... Yesterday and today haven't been good for breathing again. Very aggravating. I'm like those folks on the TV commercial with COPD that have the elephant sitting on their chest on the couch... lol - I'm waiting on another callback from the doc... take care all.