PDA

View Full Version : Sandgropers November 2011 meeting

Desleywr
11-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Next meet for Sandgropers. I have spoken with Steve as he started with the date. I have a suggestion for the venue.
Fleeting thought! We love to go to the Newbliss Winery on the Williams Pinjarra Road from Pinjarra up to Dwellingup before getting to Dwellingup the turn off to Newbliss is on the left hand side. What do you think about that as a venue? It overlooks a beautiful valley and down to the Peel inlet. Good food for lunch a sticky date to die for and all very reasonable price. Date 19th Sat lunch. 12 noon. What do think and can you attend?

steve.b
11-03-2011, 09:17 PM
i like the idea.
both cherie and i will attend.

Desleywr
11-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Ok that sounds great I have booked a table with four definate and said it could be up to 20. That all depends on others who would like to attend. Newbliss is happy to accommodate us. It would be good to get some final numbers as soon as possible. See you there. If anyone would like my mobile number just in case you find it difficult to find the place please send me a PM.

debstar
11-04-2011, 02:18 AM
Hi Guys,

I would love to come to this meet and meet you all :-) But I am having surgery on the 16th November and not sure if I will even be out of hospital, let alone up to travelling the distance. Sorry :-(

Always next time huh?!

Hope you are all keeping well.

Debsxox

Desleywr
11-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Ohh! Debs I do hope not tooo serious. Most likely we will have a meet after Xmas and hope to see you there. Good Luck! We will miss you!

YollyDolly
11-06-2011, 06:27 AM
If I am not babysitting for Debs gorgeous kiddies whilst she is in hospital I will see if my Dad wants to come for a drive this time :-)

Desleywr
11-06-2011, 03:47 PM
If I am not babysitting for Debs gorgeous kiddies whilst she is in hospital I will see if my Dad wants to come for a drive this time :-)

Great looking forward to seeing you again!

Desleywr
11-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Don't forget the sandgroper meeting this Saturday please let me know if you can make it.

Nat
11-16-2011, 05:28 AM
sounds like a nice venue, unfortunately cant make it as i have a wedding but have fun. maybe see u all next time!