PDA

View Full Version : I'm back yaaaaaaaaay!

Angel Oliver
10-31-2011, 04:13 PM
Just to let you all know ive finally got my laptop back.The letter o is sticking so fill in the spaces where i miss lol. Ive had a difficult few months.Been in hospital after a total melt down and got plurisy again. My little cat of 18 years is dying so we are keeping her comfy and loved at home until things proceed to get any worse.Ive fostered another 2 dogs since being here and they have now got new homes.The hate campaign at home escalated,so the police are now helping me.Missed you all and hope you are all doing best as can be.Oh ive looked for my birthday wishes hahahahahahaa yeh i know im cheeky but i dont see it.....did yu all forget me on the 23rd october? I love reading my wishes....so if i missed it pop it on the forum for me.If you forgot.....come on...wish it me now...im 42 and still feel 18...so weird...lol.

lots of love n gentle hugs
Amanda.xxxxxxx

debbie-b
10-31-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi Amanda,

Welcome back, I missed you.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend.
Sorry, that you had to endure so much lately. Hope it gets better for you soon.

Debbie

Angel Oliver
10-31-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks so much Debbie and i hope you are doing ok lately.I'll be back maybe tmrw,just getting my laptop back to how it was.Its still slow,but i dont mind at least i got it back.
Love
Amanda.xxxx

Nonna
10-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Rooaaaaarrrrrr! I missed you. Happy Haappy Birthday!!!!
Big hugs to you and all of yours including the furry ones.
Toni

kim,l
10-31-2011, 06:43 PM
amanda glad you are back i have missed our chats and very happy belated birthday my friend will be great to catch up

ritzbit
10-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Im so glad your back on here =) Hope you saw my message on facebook! I didnt even think to start a thread for you on here Im sorry =( Hope it was awesome!

magistramarla
10-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Hey Angel,
I'm glad to see that you are back, and happy belated birthday. Oct. 23 is special to me, too! We celebrated our 35th anniversary that day, so I was a little busy - LOL.
Keep coming back - we've missed you!
Love & Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
10-31-2011, 09:35 PM
welcome home

BonusMom
11-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Hey Stranger! As Steve said "Welcome Home.". Hope your birthday was fabulous!

Leksie
11-02-2011, 09:00 PM
You were gone? Just Kidding! Missed You, Happy Belated Birthday!! We both celebrate in october. Cant wait to get back in touch. Your the best!
Natasha

Angel Oliver
11-03-2011, 05:20 AM
Hahaha hows the baby doing Leskie.glad to see you back also. Im gonna go look on fb and do some commenting,i missed you all.My little soosie is a fighter and is battling on.Wish she could live another 10 years so she is 28 lol....hope she goes in her sleep.Hope today you all have an ok day.
lots of love n hugs
Amanda.xxxxx

Gizmo
11-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Happy Birthday! How wonderful that you still feel 18. I don't remember what that felt like, so I guess I could claim that too ha ha.

So sorry about your kitty, and your home situation. It's wonderful that you are fostering pups, though. I hope you get lots of furry lovin'

Angel Oliver
11-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Oh Gizmo thanks allot and your dog looks like my little Jess who we adopted.Identicle! My Soosie died today,so a sad day for me.

love
Amanda.xxx

red246
11-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Amanda - posted in the chat, but I'll put it here too in case you don't see that - (((hugs))), so sorry to hear about your kitty! Sorry to have missed your b-day! Hope you had a grand day!

Gizmo
11-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I am so sorry about your kitty, Angel. I wish there were words to make things better for you.

Nonna
11-08-2011, 03:49 AM
Soosie is in a better place now running with all the others and getting belly rubs, diving in cat nip and meowing her head off. All the things young cats love to do. I know she's having fun with my Stormy. He'll teach her the ropes. I know it's hard; I know how I felt. I understand.

Big Enormous Hugs!!!!

tgal
11-08-2011, 07:11 AM
So sorry about the kitty! I know how hard that is. So glad to see you back!

Angel Oliver
11-08-2011, 02:31 PM
Ahhhh yes i know thanks so much everyone.Thing is on 8th october the vet gave me some flea treatment.Without thinking i automatically put it on them both.That was the night they both took ill,soosie and oliver the cats.For over a week they kept being sick,didnt eat and threw up even after drinking water.At the end of the second week oliver started eating and drinking again,but soosie couldnt keep anything down.The last week oliver was eating n drinking,but soosie had lost all her weight,blood pouring from her eyes,ears,nose and mouth and back end.She had fits when she went to wee.That took me up to yesterday,she lost control of her bladder.....the decision was made.She went so peacefully with me talking n kissing her until the end.She is at the pet cemetry in the chapel of rest and will be cremated tmrw.The vet is now worried about Oliver.He has taken ill and had a full check up which revealed broncitus so is on steriods.He is sickand when he throws up blood is there like soosie.Im worried!! Lets hope all ends well .....dont think i could take another one.Hes my best friend....sleeps on my head at night.He goes to the vet in a couple of weeks again.All this is free! I felt tonight the vet knew something,you know when you feel he's holding back....would explain the free appointments.Who knows.Thing is Soosie suffered at the end....an d now its over she can rest n run with all your pets.xxxxx

Angel Oliver
11-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Heres a little poem from the pet cemetry. It will make you cry so be warned....
If it should be
If it should be I grow frail and weak,
And pain should wake me from my sleep,
Then you must do what must be done,
For this last battle can’t be won.
You will be sad, I understand,
Don’t let your grief then stay your hand,
For this day more than all the rest
Your love and friendship stand the test.
We’ve had so many happy years,
What is to come will hold no fears,
You’ll not want me to suffer, so,
When the time comes, please let me go,
I know in time you too will see,
It is kindness you do to me,
Although my tail it’s last has waved,
From pain and suffering I’ve been saved,
Do not grieve that it should be you,
Who has to decide this thing to do,
We’ve been so close, we two, these years,
Don’t let your heart hold any tears.

Saysusie
11-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Oh Angel; So many emotions...I am so happy that you are back, I am so sorry to hear about Soosie, I am concerned about Oliver, and I am so sick that I missed your birthday. I guess, at this point, that the best that I can do is to send you the warmest hugs filled with love, sympathy, and comfort.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
11-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Ahhhhh thanks allot and glad you are back.xxxx

Bonita
11-10-2011, 02:42 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss but i am glad you are back take care and know others care Love Bonita

Angel Oliver
11-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks so much Bonita. Oliver .....oh i wish he'd hurry up n recover....makes you just worry and theyve both stopped eating,jess n oliver,fretting.Olivers pupils are dilated so going to call the vet tmrw to make sure thats ok.xxxxxx