PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant again

justomegirlindallas
10-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Well i lost the first baby to misscarriagr. I am 8 weeks now and looks good. so far my body is quirt no flares. I havent had mtx since june, i got a high risk mfm and am taking lovenox shots to prevent clots

steve.b
10-28-2011, 01:44 AM
i am wishing you an easy pregnancy.

there has been a couple of others recently that had successful pregnancies, drug free.

i hope you are able to join them.

kim,l
10-28-2011, 02:48 AM
i wish you the best with your pregnancy please keep us updated on your progress

Leksie
10-28-2011, 05:47 PM
I pray for the best for you and send my good pregnancy vibe your way! Msg me if you ever want to talk.
Natasha

magistramarla
10-29-2011, 08:41 PM
Hey Girl,
I've been wondering about you. I'm glad to hear that all is well this time. Take good care of yourself and keep us informed.
Hugs,
Marla

Nonna
10-30-2011, 03:22 AM
Hugs, sending good thoughts and love your way

bunny28
10-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Congratulations as a Mommy after two miscarriages, I know how stressful pregnancy can be. I wish you tons of sticky vibes and grow baby grow!
Take care!

justomegirlindallas
11-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Well steve I can't do it completely drug free or I could die but I am limited to Lovenox (my blood thinners) Plaquenil, Vitamins and Aspirin for additional blood thinning. Thats pretty good I think. The meds listed in my signature are no longer valid, I just don't know how to update my signature. LOL!!

Smooches guys- t hank you for the well wishes.

magistramarla
11-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Hi Girl,
It sounds like you are doing everything right for this baby. Please let the old midwife give you a suggestion. Go to a health food store and buy loose raspberry leaf tea. Drink lots of it every day. It is delicious, perfectly safe, and is known to midwives everywhere as a natural "pregnancy tonic". It also helps to protect you from UTIs.
Also, limit your salt intake (unless your doc says otherwise). This can help to prevent edema.
As I remember, I think you have a little boy, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl!
Keep us informed!
Hugs,
Marla

ritzbit
11-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi Girl,
It sounds like you are doing everything right for this baby. Please let the old midwife give you a suggestion. Go to a health food store and buy loose raspberry leaf tea. Drink lots of it every day. It is delicious, perfectly safe, and is known to midwives everywhere as a natural "pregnancy tonic". It also helps to protect you from UTIs.
Also, limit your salt intake (unless your doc says otherwise). This can help to prevent edema.
As I remember, I think you have a little boy, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl!
Keep us informed!
Hugs,
Marla

First let me say congrats!

A bit off topic but does the rasberry tea help with UTIs when your not pregnant? Because I get them like once a month lately its terrible.

Saysusie
11-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope that this one continues to be free of complications all the way up to the birth of your healthy baby.
It sounds as if you are doing everything right and that your doctors are being attentive and cautious. I wish you the very best :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

justomegirlindallas
11-13-2011, 05:26 PM
THANK YOU!!! I was hospitalized for kidney problems about 2 months ago so I will definitely check out the UTI protection plan.
cranberry stuff hurts in neurogenic bladder persons and does me no good