PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Saysusie!!!!!

tgal
10-21-2011, 11:17 AM
There are no words to tell you how much you mean to me or this place but your birthday is a time to try!!!!

Without you there would be no WHL. Without you to set the tone for this place it would be just like any other forum on the net (but it isn't!). You are loved and admired by so many and on this day I want to wish you a wonderful, pain free day of love and laughter. You deserve it!

ritzbit
10-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Happy Birthday! I hope its wonderful! : D

Gizmo
10-21-2011, 12:53 PM
I hope today is filled with the people you love. Thank you for being here for all of us.

rob
10-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Happy Birthday Carlotta!

Leksie
10-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Happy Birthday, God bless.

sharpiessave
10-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Happy Birthday to the inspiration for an entire universe (in my head, anyway). Don't even try to be shy about it; you know you rock our socks off!
WE LOVE YOU!!

kim,l
10-21-2011, 05:50 PM
happy birthday and have a wonderful day i am sending lots of hugs over the computer you are an inspiration to us all and your kindness has made all our lives better for knowing you

busymom3
10-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Happy birthday!!

running girl
10-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Happy Birthday!! May it be pain free!

steve.b
10-21-2011, 07:34 PM
may your birthday bring half the happiness you have bought us.

thank you for being you and happy birthday.

Nonna
10-21-2011, 08:18 PM
HappyBirthday to a very special person. Thank you forall you are and do. May the Lord watch over you and keep you safe

mrstjscott
10-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Happy birthday SaySusie. You are a blessing to me and I'm sure everybody who has come to know you feel the same way. Again, happy birthday to you.

magistramarla
10-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday, SaySusie!
You are our heroine!
Hugs,
Marla

Hunniebun
10-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday :)

BonusMom
10-23-2011, 07:39 PM
The happiest of Birthday wishes to our fearless leader. Thank you for all that you do.

Saysusie
10-30-2011, 11:44 AM
Thank you everyone for all of the birthday wishes. I am so sorry that I have not been here to respond. However, my hubby took me on a cruise for my birthday and we left on the 20th of October. We will return on 11/5, but today, I finally got into the Internet Cafe on the ship and was able to come here to check on you ..my family.
The trip has been quite eventful so far, due to the hurricane! We made it safely to Cozumel & Ocho Rios, but then we had to be re-routed from Belize to the Grand Cayman's and then from the Grand Cayman's to Grand Turk! This is such a beautiful island with crystal clear, warm water. We are going to be here for six hours and then head back to Miami. This will give us two full days at sea and I will, once again, be unable to get online.
I do miss you all, but I am soooooooo loving this vacation. As most of you know, I am a vocalist and my genre is primarily Smooth Jazz. This cruise is a jazz cruise and the artists who perform every night have been awesome (George Duke, Nick Corleon, Patti Austin, Norman Brown, Chante Moore, Eric Benet, George Hammond, and more..). So, being a jazz artist myself, this has been like a slice of heaven every night :-). I got to jam with one of the bands during the midnight jam session...what a thrill that was for me!
Well, I hope that you are all doing OK..I will check in on the 5th (or before if I can get on the internet).

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie