PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains AGAIN!

chikititalinda
10-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Good morning everyne, Oh no so here we go again! For the past couple of weeks I've been feeling very light chest pains, I already was worrying as I've had had pleuritys pericarditis, pericardial effussion and on and on and on....so needless to say I was freeking out, but since yesterday the pain is intensifying its not like my pericarditis pain and it does not radiate to my left it does however radiate to my right shoulder. Its probably nothing and of course if it gets worse I will go to the ER as my cardiologist doesnt take chances w me. Anyway thing is I feel soooo guilty, we have my nieces sweet sixteen tonight and we were taking a bus trip to NY tomorrow to see an art exhibition my family and I were a part of. Well needless to say Im not doing NEITHER, I'm going to go to bed as soon as I get off work! I will not be going to the party and i will be sending my two boys 18 and 16 alone on a bus to NY, I feel like I'm crazy for doing that (They will be met by an adult though) I dont want them to miss anything else because their mommy is sick!
Does the guilt ever end?????