PDA

View Full Version : A Old Newbe,

grandma_cat_tina
10-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi, I am 46yrs.old,married 25 yrs.to Joe,2 grown boys,Phillip Jr.,and Christopher,27. I have had Lupus and APS now 13 yrs.APS is a blood clotting disease.My husband has Leukemia now since 2007 and we are still trying to get him remission.I have 12 babies my cats that live here with all of us.My lupus has been pretty good as i have always tried to take care of myself so my flares have been few,but there are some that were very bad. I live in the state of Indiana, so hopefully I will find someone near me to chat with or meet sometime to share Wolf stories lol lol.

rob
10-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi Grandma_cat_tina,

I'm Rob, and I've been living with SLE since 2004. I'm sorry to hear that your husband is having to deal with Leukemia. My family, as of late, is also dealing with cancer. It's my Dad, and fortunately, the prognosis is very good.

We have something in common. I'm a cat lover too. I have three, and my parents have two that stay with me when they travel. 5 cats can at times be a real handful!

Welcome to our group, and please make yourself at home.

Rob

PS-I've never heard the term "sharing wolf stories" before. Pretty cool way to refer to a bunch of Lupies shooting the breeze.

steve.b
10-18-2011, 11:57 PM
hi tina,
i am not that close........ i live in australia.

but i am glad you are here. i noticed you have already started commenting on threads. thankyou.

i am looking forward to getting to know you through your comments.
it is also a good idea to add something to your profile.
it is an area where you can put what you want us to know about you.

kim,l
10-21-2011, 05:46 PM
hi tina i am 46 and live in austalia look forward to chatting to you