PDA

View Full Version : Personal Email Notification

sharpiessave
10-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Is there a way for us to get notification emails sent to our personal email accounts? I'm not saying for everything; just for like, when someone PMs us, or leaves a message on our page. I check my email multiple times daily, but whole days can go by without me logging on here. I still peek in, I just don't always log on. All it would have to say is something like "Activity on your WHL page", like an automatically generated type thing.

No sweat if it's too tricky. Just askin'. : )

Thanks,
Sharpie

rob
10-18-2011, 03:03 AM
You can receive e-mail notification that you have received a private message.

Click on Settings at the top right of the page.

Look at the left of the page and click General Settings.

Scroll down the page and select the option called Recieve Email Notification of new Private Messages.

Go to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.

Make sure you set the filters on your Email account to allow for Emails from WHL and you are all set.

Rob

Desleywr
11-21-2011, 04:46 PM
You can receive e-mail notification that you have received a private message.

Click on Settings at the top right of the page.

Look at the left of the page and click General Settings.

Scroll down the page and select the option called Recieve Email Notification of new Private Messages.

Go to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.

Make sure you set the filters on your Email account to allow for Emails from WHL and you are all set.

Rob

Thank you so much Rob you may see what happened to me all because I didn't read my pm. Embarrassing lunch. I have now set my pm for notifications. Thanks for your post!