PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody!

twirlygirl74
10-14-2011, 06:44 AM
WOW- just stumbled across this board! Happy to have found y'all! Here goes:

Stay at home Christian mom of two. Diagnosed with Mixed Connective Tissue, Reynaud's and Sjogren's in 1999; final diagnosis of SLE in 2005. No organ involvement. Meds: Plaquenil, Celebrex, Restasis, Omega-3's (for dry eyes), Glucosamine & Chondroitin and occasional Prednisone. Discontinued all meds in preparation for both pregnancies. Also have Carpel Tunnel, severe muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders, Asthma & Reflux. Symptoms are reasonably managed and life is good. I enjoy sewing, volunteering at our kids' school, volunteering at our church & Geocaching. Again, happy to be here!

tgal
10-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Hi and welcome to WHL! I am so very glad that you found us! Make yourself at home. Look around and read old posts or start new ones if you wish. I look forward to getting to know you!

Saysusie
10-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Hello and Welcome;
We are also glad that you found us. I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with so many symptoms, but glad to know that you feel life is good!
We are here, day or night, and are always ready to help you with support, comfort, advice, answers, research, or just to vent. We even spend time just amusing one another. We are a family here and we are so happy to welcome you :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

debbie-b
10-14-2011, 12:37 PM
Hello and welcome to WHL.
You have found yourself a second family and we are happy that we have another family member.
This is a fun group, who is here for each other.
I am looking foreward to get to know you.

Debbie

steve.b
10-15-2011, 03:34 AM
hi, it is good that you are here.
please read a few of our posts.
they are our personal experiences.
add comments where you feel appropriate.

there are other geo finatics on here also.