PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks!

sezzle
10-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi everyone!
I'm Sarah, I live on the south coast of England and I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004 after years of severe skin rashes in the sun ( used to look like I had smallpox!) and major joint pains after my 4th child! I've had a bad year, my mum died suddenly at the end of may and since I've been getting flares quite badly just before my period. in the middle of one now...so in need of some support.

Gizmo
10-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Welcome, Sarah. I am sorry that you lost your mum. I can't imagine how hard that is, especially to have it happen suddenly. Flares just stink, especially if you have a large family to take care of. Please look around, read and respond to other posts. We are very happy to have you join us - it's a upbeat place to be, even when you are feeling low.

tgal
10-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Hi Sarah. Welcome to the WHL family! I too am sorry about the loss of your mom. I have been there and I know how difficult it is. We are here for you. Make yourself at home, read through the old posts or start new ones if you would like. I look forward to getting to know you

steve.b
10-11-2011, 08:21 PM
hi sarah, and welcome to our cyber family.
i am sorry for your loss.
unfortunatelly stress is a major trigger for flares.

please read a few threads.....
they are stories of our lives.
join in wherever you feel appropriate.

sezzle
10-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome xxxxx