PDA

View Full Version : new

jenn1102
09-28-2011, 07:34 AM
hi new here im 43 and have lupus and RA and am having hard time dealing with everything just wanted to vent and get support from people who understand what im going through.

Manderson
09-28-2011, 08:06 AM
Welcome! Is this a recent dx?

tgal
09-28-2011, 08:49 AM
hi new here im 43 and have lupus and RA and am having hard time dealing with everything just wanted to vent and get support from people who understand what im going through.

Good Morning and welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us. Although we have Lupus in our name we understand that many people with AI diseases have more then one disease and often we suffer in the same ways.

Feel free to look around. There is wonderful information found in the old threads or feel free to start new ones if you wish. I look forward to getting to know and and, once again, welcome to the WHL family!

bunny28
09-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Welcome. I keep thinking I am newly diagnosed though it has been about 8 months now. This is a good place. Remember that AI diseases especially lupus affect us all differently. You will meet people here with varying degrees of pain, discomfort and symptoms. I hope you find some comfort and some answers.

Gizmo
09-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Welcome. I keep thinking I am newly diagnosed though it has been about 8 months now. This is a good place. Remember that AI diseases especially lupus affect us all differently. You will meet people here with varying degrees of pain, discomfort and symptoms. I hope you find some comfort and some answers.

Bunny, I'd still consider you newly diagnosed. I figure it takes at least a year to figure things out, sometimes 2 or 3.

Gizmo
09-28-2011, 01:06 PM

Welcome, Jenn. So sorry to hear that you have lupus and RA. Please rant away, read all the other rants and chime in when you are comfortable.

prothumos
09-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Hey Jenn, welcome and I'm happy to meet you! I've only been on the board for a few weeks now but wow, what caring, wonderful people I have found here ~ I know that you will find a place to vent, laugh, cry and find great information, as I have done. We all understand how you're feeling ~ vent away when you need to!

steve.b
09-29-2011, 01:24 AM
hi jenn,
i am 43 +, welcome to our cyber family.

please read a little, and join in where you feel you want to.

mdawncooper
10-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Welcome! I am newly diagnosed and still have tons of questions. There are times I would go crazy if I didn't have this group to talk to.

running girl
10-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Welcome Jenn! I look forward to getting to know you. This is a great place to be.

Brenda

jenn1102
10-05-2011, 06:27 AM
i was dx november of last year but just been crazy since then .

jenn1102
10-05-2011, 06:29 AM
thanks hope the support will help me deal with everthing that is going on.

jenn1102
10-05-2011, 06:31 AM
thanks i think this is a good place too !