PDA

View Full Version : Ever just have one of THOSE days????

prothumos
09-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello all,

Do you ever just have one of "those" days? It's no better or worse than yesterday, nothing is different, but you just feel "blah-er"? (Is that a word?) What do you do to pick yourself back up and keep going?

Inquiring minds want to know.....(and yes, I am having one of those days, lol.....)

hugs to all,

Robin

debbie-b
09-27-2011, 02:04 PM
We all have days like that.
Last time I had a day like that, I watched a talk show, where they featured children with cancer.
Boy, first of all, I was crying my eyes out and then I said to myself, " what are you whining about?"
Some other time, a funny video on you tube will do the trick.

Debbie

ritzbit
09-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Theres a great thread on here with funny/cute videos. I listen to happy music when Im feeling down.

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/showthread.php?10110-For-when-you-re-feeling-down.../page2

almostcrazy
09-27-2011, 07:22 PM
I try to do something fun with my three year old daughter we often end up just turning on music and dancing around the living room if i have the enery if not i watch a funny movie, read jokes. sounds dumb but its a quick, free pick me up.

Nonna
09-28-2011, 02:39 AM
Ooooooooooh, ooooooooooooh, ever watch a three year old try to dance to "shake you booty". I'll ask my daughter if she's digitized the video yet. It's hilarious. Would make anyone feel better!

LOL Great answer!