PDA

View Full Version : Met up Gold Coast/Brisbane

Merrilyn OZ
09-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Any one interested in meeting up.
I'm originally from Perth been on Gold coast since June.
Interested in making contact with any other WHL members over here

Linda From Australia
09-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Have you got some spare money to give me, then I can fly over to visit you. We could have so much fun!!!!!
Better still, fly back to Perth and meet up with us!!!!!!

I really do hope you can meet up with some QLD people. I hear they are so nice - well what do you expect when it is beautiful one day, perfect the next day.

giggle
09-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Im in mackay at the moment but move to brisbane in a month or two so it will be a little while before I can get myself to any meets : )
Would be nice though to meet up with a bunch of lupies... I think there is now a QLD lupie club... I might look it up and link it to you .. they have meet ups.

kim,l
09-19-2011, 05:32 PM
hi merrilyn i will be in the gold coast in march next year would be good to meet you then if we can arrange .

Merrilyn OZ
09-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi Giggle,

Will look forward to catching up with you when you shift down.
Amazing we both go to Greenslopes maybe well cross paths there.
Linda and I seemed to manage to get appointments on the same day with the same Rhemy(not organised just happened)so we'd have coffee.

Kim I'd love to catch up when you're up here, have watched your families problems unfold and keep you all in my thougts. Just pm me closer to the time, I'm fairly free as to when.

Linda, I had hoped to get back at Christmas but looks like it will be later in the year, but I'll definitely be in touch when I do get back.

Desleywr
09-21-2011, 02:58 AM
Hi I am in Brisbane and sunshine coat at the moment visiting my grandies but I am due to go back to Perth on Wed next. I come over each year and would love to meet up next. Sept.
Desley

giggle
09-21-2011, 09:21 PM
LOL so many lupies in Perth!!

Oh wow! Greenslopes is great, I love the beautiful building, it is so comfortable : ) And my rheumy is so caring and professional. I have to give them a call because I have forgotten when my next appointment was : ( lol

Merrilyn OZ
09-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi Desley,

Would love to catch up when you're here next, maybe by that time a few of us can get together for a coffee.
I'm guessing you fly into Brisbane. We'll organise closer to you're next visit

Merrilyn OZ
09-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Hi giggle

Let me know when you're down next
Can perhaps met up