PDA

View Full Version : In need of some friends who understand

Mica
09-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Hey guys, my name is Mica and i'm 20. I am looking for some online friends my age who I can talk to!

Saysusie
09-18-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Mica;
Welcome to our family. You have come to the right place to find friends, both your age - older- and younger. Also, this place is filled with people who understand and who truly care. You will find that there is always someone here when you need to connect and that the people here are kind, supportive, friendly, and full of information.
Please make yourself at home, browse around the forums, read the stickys and feel free to jump into any conversation that you like. We are so glad that you are here!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit
09-18-2011, 01:15 PM
I just posted after you on that other thread lol but I would love to talk to you :) Im almost 19 and have been diagnosed since I was 16. You can add me on facebook too. I have a lupus page on there also.

Elo
09-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi Mica :) I'm 17, so, a little younger than you, but I'm here anytime you need to talk.
I think you're new, since I haven't seen you around, so HI! and Welcome! :D
Ritzbit is closest to your age I believe, and she's awesome, so you two should get along great, hehe.
I'm also on twitter and fb should you prefer those outlets.

Everyone on here is very wonderful and supportive, and know what you're going through.
Best ^^
Elo

ruziska
09-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome Mica!

Another Texan! Quite a few of you here. Our one and only, the fabulous fantastic TGAL is from Texas too. Come back often and we look forward to getting to know you.

Gizmo
09-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Welcome Mica! There are lots of us not-so-young folks around here who can be surrogate "aunts and uncles" to you, in addition to the younger set.