PDA

View Full Version : rash on lips?

MyNest
09-14-2011, 09:47 AM
Am I the only one to get this annoying rash on my lips (along with cheek and chest rash)? If so, what do you do for it?

Thanks,
Kerin

tgal
09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
I get it too! I keep sport chap stick to use all the time. I also keep a 100SPF for my face. It seems to have worked well. It actually got better when I figured out that I even have issues with UV lighting so I make sure to lotion up when going to the store or even the ER.

Hope that helps a bit!

MyNest
09-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Yep, I think you are 100% right on that one. I went for a short walk after posting this and later noticed how much worse my skin and lips looked. I think that my skin is in a flare and the sunlight is really effecting it...maybe even UV! I didnt consider that before, but we just replaced some lighting in our living room to be energy efficient...that could be it.

THANK YOU!

tgal
09-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Yep, I think you are 100% right on that one. I went for a short walk after posting this and later noticed how much worse my skin and lips looked. I think that my skin is in a flare and the sunlight is really effecting it...maybe even UV! I didnt consider that before, but we just replaced some lighting in our living room to be energy efficient...that could be it.

THANK YOU!

yay! I am so glad that you figured it out! As for the UV lighting in the house I had to laugh because I did the same thing! We can't be green and have Lupus I guess LOL

Feel better soon