PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ann Arbor, Michigan

jerimyschilz
03-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi and also thank the admins for the site. I am a 36/m from Ann Arbor, Mi. I was diagnosed with Lupus in the Spring of 05. I also was diagnosed with CIDP (Chronic GBS), Myetosis, Hemalytic Anemia and Autoimmune Hepatitis before the Lupus diagnosis.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I will hopefully be visiting and posting often. Take care.

Jerimy Schilz

PattyLatty
03-29-2006, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the forum!

hatlady
03-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Welcome Jerimy! glad you've decided to join our circle!

ganesha
03-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Welcome fellow male species:) Not too many of us around here, but everyone seems to be very kind and insightful. Take it easy.
Brent

kelibeli
03-31-2006, 10:57 AM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hi and also thank the admins for the site. I am a 36/m from Ann Arbor, Mi. I was diagnosed with Lupus in the Spring of 05. I also was diagnosed with CIDP (Chronic GBS), Myetosis, Hemalytic Anemia and Autoimmune Hepatitis before the Lupus diagnosis.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I will hopefully be visiting and posting often. Take care.

Jerimy Schilz

Hey Jerimy...welcome.
I see you are from Ann Arbor. I am originally from the Detroit suburbs but I love Ann Arbor!
Kelli

Saysusie
03-31-2006, 11:33 AM
Hi Jerimy;
Welcome to our forum and our family. Our site was down for several months and we may have lost some members. I hope they will find us again soon. You will discover that everyone here is supportive, understanding and informative. We hope that you visit often, we are here to help and to provide support in any way that we can.
Again..welcome

Saysusie

jerimyschilz
03-31-2006, 03:11 PM

Jerimy Schilz

Hey Jerimy...welcome.
I see you are from Ann Arbor. I am originally from the Detroit suburbs but I love Ann Arbor!
Kelli

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Kelli, I moved away to Pittsburgh for a few years and recently moved back here (2002) but I grew up in this area in a small town called Dexter.

Jerimy