PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU ADMINISTRATOR

PattyLatty
03-28-2006, 10:37 PM
Thank you beloved Administrator for keeping this site up and running for us! We get on the internet and just assume that everything runs by itself. You have a thankless, payless job here, but we appreciarte you! This forum has provided me with support that I can't find anywhere else, not to mention new friends.

So from the bottom of my heart, I sent you a very huge thanks.

admin
03-29-2006, 12:49 AM
aw....shucks....

*blushing*

SoleSinger
03-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Agreed!!!!

I really missed this place! The other boards just don't compare! Thank you for all your hard work, and making this such a great site!

Saysusie
03-29-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi Everyone:
As you can guess, I am ecstatic about the site being up and working again. I just wanted you all to know that our "Beloved Administrator" has gone to H@#! and back to get this site back up and running for us. Also, that he maintains this site for us, free of charge and makes all of the improvements and upgrades himself. So, I want to make sure that we all give him a shout-out for his hard work, his time, his diligence and, most of all, for his dedication to this site.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Laughing
MOST BELOVED ADMINISTRATOR

Saysusie

Saysusie
03-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Oh BTW -
For any of you in the Seattle Area - our beloved administrator is the musical director for AIDA which is probably in production by now!!! If you can, go to the show and support him!
His friends here in California are SOOOOO proud of him. We miss him terribly, but we are also extremely happy and excited for him!

Luv Ya
Saysusie

hatlady
03-30-2006, 05:19 PM
:D :D :D

Yes, we are SO glad to have this site back! Beloved Administrator - you truly are beloved. I hope you can feel the gratitudes we send you daily!

Musical director for AIDA! WOW :shock: WAY COOL!!!

Which version? (I love the new Elton John and the classic Guiseppi Verdi - even tho I think I massacred his first name...) Wish I could be in Seattle to experience it!

Many hugs, and many warm thoughts!

admin
03-31-2006, 01:40 PM
It's the Elton John version.

You all are very kind. Thank you!
I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now.

catlady4520
04-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Thank you Administrator! You have nooo idea how much I missed the website. I looked for others but none are very well organized and easy to use. Thanks again!