PDA

View Full Version : lost a aunty onn saturday

kim,l
08-24-2011, 05:42 AM
well stephen lost his aunty on the weekend she had cancer we were very close will not be able to attend funeral as stephen is sick again ross river fever back and on top of that his mother took terrible fall she is badly bruised they thought she had spinal injury but she was lucky sarah lupus isstarting to get worse prednisone is only helping a bit looks like she will be placed on plaquenil. i am having to use my tramadol more for pain and had to up prednisone.stephen has been put on prednisone for his lungs. on the upside mikaela is enjoying homeschooling and her artwork is going to be sold at charity auction she is very talented we are very proud of her i have original artworks hanging in living room. we have had to put off going away for about 6 weeks until we see how stephen is feeling. my son has given up alcohol and has been sober for 6 months he has also given up smoking which is relief now just have to get him to stop gambling and things will be better his temper is still bad at times but he knows that we have set boundaries and will not accept this behaviour and he is not allowed to come to house if he is acting up . well this has been my update hope everyone is well hugs

steve.b
08-24-2011, 06:42 AM
i am glad you can find the positives.

happy you are starting to get your son back !!!!

when time permits, could you add some of mikaela's art work to your photos?
i would love to see it.

i think of you daily.
hope you find time for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magistramarla
08-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi Kim,
I'm sorry about your Aunty.
On the other hand, it always makes me happy to see some good news from you.
I hope that all of you start feeling better soon and that things start looking brighter.
Gentle Hugs to you and yours,
Marla