PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Abbasgirl!

rob
08-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Happy Birthday Leslie!

I hope you have a good day.

It's great to have you back!

Rob

ritzbit
08-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Happy Birthday! :D I hope its great!

Oluwa
08-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Happy birthday. Leslie..enjoy your day...Hugs. Love, O.

debbie-b
08-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Happy Birthday,
Hope you're getting spoiled.

Debbie

tgal
08-22-2011, 01:12 PM
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMf04ubvEhY

Elo
08-22-2011, 02:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Hope you have a great pain free day! :D

lovedbyHim
08-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Happy Birthday Leslie! I hope your day was filled with joy!

Leksie
08-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Happy BDay! Hope you enjoyed it

abbasgirl
08-22-2011, 08:23 PM
"sniffle sniffle"

I'm touched. I really am. Thanks.

We weren't planning on celebrating here at my house until labor day weekend...it's been so crazy here...and fall semester started today! I'm a middle aged, brain fogged woman that didn't have much wits before the brain fog started trying to get a degree...in my physical and mental shape...at my age! I nearly fell over when they told me I have to take four classes this semester! I'm scared to death and excited all rolled into one. Needless to say, it's been flareville thanks to those emotions. I totally forgot it was my bday until my husband saw me after class today shortly after I found out I got the wrong textbook for that class and near tears about it too. "HAPPY BDAY Honey!" Oh crap... and I'm 42 today too... great! I had to get a kick in the pants about my attitude... and a nice little nap. After some pep talk and "It will be alright babe" and hearing the reminder that I'm blessed to be 42 in college...I cheered up and thanked my thoughtful family. I come here and... aw, you guys! And a nifty little music video too! Love the Mickey Mouse voice in there! Thanks WHL Family! This is nice to find after a weary day! ((((Hugs))))

steve.b
08-22-2011, 09:12 PM
i am glad your day got better.
happy birthday.

Nonna
08-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Happy Birthday, now we really have to have that birthday lunch, between you and Phyllis
Hope it turned out to be a nice day
Hugs

magistramarla
08-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Happy belated birthday, Leslie.

Let me tell you about my beloved late mother-in-law. She got her GED the year that my hubby graduated from high school. Three years later, when she was 42, Jeff and his brother Brett both made her a "double whammy Grammy" when our babies were born on the same day. Mom said "I'm too young to be a grandmother!" and promptly started college.
She earned her RN, and went on to later become the head nurse of a coronary critical care unit. Before she retired, she was teaching nursing students.

My hubby is currently the oldest student at The Naval Postgraduate School - he'll be 55 next month. He's working on a PHD in computer Cyber Security. He makes better grades than many of the younger guys, and he puts them to shame physically by commuting 6.5 miles each way every day on his bike.

Look at it this way - OLDER STUDENTS ROCK!!
Lots of Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
08-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Happy belated birthday..I hope that this year brings you much joy and happiness as well as many days empty of pain and illness :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie