View Full Version : Hi, first time forumer

Sara Dawn
08-20-2011, 10:24 PM
This my first time every using a forum. I was diagnosed with Lupus 3 years
ago. I am greatfull to find this sit to communicate with people who can
relate

steve.b
08-20-2011, 10:38 PM
many of us were first timers when we came here.

welcome.

please read a few threads on what others have experienced.
add comments where you feel appropriate, and start a new thread when you want to.

lovedbyHim
08-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Hi Sara Dawn welcome! I know you will love this warm forum. Don't worry about figuring out the forum, just ask how to find things if needed. It doesn't take long to figure it out with this helpful group.

Elo
08-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi, Sara Dawn!
Welcome to the forum (: This is my first forum as well, and boy, am I glad that I joined. It is really a great group of people to vent to, who'll actually know what you're talking about and be able to connect with what you're saying. Unfortunately, unlike a lot of the people in our real lives.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here, and just wanted to say welcome!

abbasgirl
08-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Hi and welcome Sara Dawn. Pull up a chair and get comfy.

bunny28
08-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Welcome! As others said, feel free to read messages and offer strength, comfort and/or advice from your experience. Remember that we are not medical professionals so if you read something to check with your docs about if it is appropriate for you and to remind others that you are not a professional when sharing specific info re: your meds, etc. Otherwise, start a post if you want to vent, share, ask a question or just chat. Reply to others who will be happy to have found someone with whom they share this crazy lupie world. Hello!

chicken_poopie
08-23-2011, 09:43 PM
welcome. I am new here too and just got diagnosed with lupus 3 years ago too.

It's nice to have a support group to turn and vent to. My mother and sister also have lupus. Auto immune disorders run in my mom's side of the family.

I see that you live in Vancouver. I've been there twice because I have relatives who live there. I absolutely am in love with Vancouver and cannot wait to go back again.