PDA

View Full Version : Fever

nicolehinkel
08-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Does anyone experience a low grade fever for no reason? I don't feel like I'm getting the flu or anything of that nature but Sunday evening and this evening my temperature is elevator about 2 full degrees higher than normal and not sure if its the start of something or the lupus.

Elo
08-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Yepp! Low grade fever is actually one of the symptoms.
Proof here: http://lupus.webmd.com/guide/lupus-systemic-lupus-erythematosus-symptoms

It's one of the symptoms I don't think I have actually. I'll think i will have a fever - i'll be freezing and everyone else will be hot, but my temperature is always normal, or even below normal, so..who knows. But it's pretty normal (: For lupus, that is, hehe.

n.mac
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
I run a low grade fever almost all the time. My doc tells me this is my new norm and only get concerned if a run over my new norm..if that makes any sense.

steve.b
08-16-2011, 09:03 PM
i am the same as n.mac

my new normal is also higher than the old me.

lovedbyHim
08-17-2011, 12:11 AM
I used to always run a subnormal temp due to the hoshimotos and now it runs around 99.2. Sometimes when it is hot outside it jacks up more. I think my thermostat is broken(grin).

nicolehinkel
08-17-2011, 01:13 AM
I used to be subnormal too and hardly ever go above normal even if I was really sick. I had to fight the doctors a lot because I didn't have a fever and now that sunday it was above normal and earlier was too but monday I was at my subnormal temp threw me for a loop. Howeever I feel funky right now and can't sleep which usually isn't a good sign. Its seems as though since my gp diagnosed me I am more aware of my symptoms.