PDA

View Full Version : Back Online

admin
03-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Site is now back online. My apologies for the long down time. I'm taking measures to assure that if we ever crash again, we can recover quickly.

Thank you for your patience.

hatlady
03-27-2006, 08:56 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WOO HOO!!! I've missed this site!

While "butyoudontlooksick.com" is wonderful, it is overwhelming. There I'm a "lurker" more than a poster. And while my "cofferooms" site is warm and cozy, it is t.o.o....s.l.o.w....

This site is just right. 8)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D :D :D

SoleSinger
03-27-2006, 09:33 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAY!!!!!!

That is all. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rainbow1:

hippimom2
03-27-2006, 10:44 AM
:D YAY. I wondered what had happened. I kept checking back every so often, but I gave up after a while. Hatlady was able to get in touch with me and let me know the site was back up. I've missed everyone here and have wondered how all of you have been doing. I hope everyone is doing well.

PattyLatty
03-28-2006, 03:02 AM
:) Hi everyone. I love this forum and am so happy to be back here. Hi Hatlady and Hippimom!

SoleSinger
03-28-2006, 08:19 AM
Beloved Admin-

Is there anyway to contact everyone else that was on this site before? I know that our emails are in our profiles... Is there a way to send out a mass "COMEBACK!!!" email?

admin
03-28-2006, 08:57 AM
I just did a mass email - but not sure if it worked or not.

traceeo
03-28-2006, 09:05 AM
I just received the mass email that was sent out!

Hurrah, I had no idea what happened to this site. I was so suprised to see it back yay! :D

TracyDawn
03-28-2006, 09:27 AM
I have really really missed this site. Thanks for your hard work in getting it done. :)

Saysusie
03-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi Everyone:
As you can guess, I am ecstatic about the site being up and working again. I just wanted you all to know that our "Beloved Administrator" has gone to H@#! and back to get this site back up and running for us. Also, that he maintains this site for us, free of charge and makes all of the improvements and upgrades himself. So, I want to make sure that we all give him a shout-out for his hard work, his time, his diligence and, most of all, for his dedication to this site.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :lol:
MOST BELOVED ADMINISTRATOR

Saysusie

Saysusie
03-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Oh BTW -
For any of you in the Seattle Area - our beloved administrator is the musical director for AIDA which is probably in production by now!!! If you can, go to the show and support him!
His friends here in California are SOOOOO proud of him. We miss him terribly, but we are also extremely happy and excited for him!

Luv Ya
Saysusie