PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks to tgal and susie and rob

Nonna
08-14-2011, 09:51 AM
I just wanted to thank them. Especially tgal for posting Linda's email; rob for his humor and susie for her sanity. I want to also thank the rest of our lupie family for being here. I've had a rough six months; but things are finally looking up. knock on wood

tgal
08-14-2011, 10:13 AM
I just wanted to thank them. Especially tgal for posting Linda's email; rob for his humor and susie for her sanity. I want to also thank the rest of our lupie family for being here. I've had a rough six months; but things are finally looking up. knock on wood

Aww thanks so much! I am as thankful for y'all as you are for me. This place really is my family and I don't know what I would do without each and everyone of you

Gizmo
08-14-2011, 10:57 AM
I second that! You moderators are awesome, and you are here for us, even when you feel sick or are busy with your families. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

sharpiessave
08-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Ditto that. You guys are the bee's knees!

tgal
08-14-2011, 07:25 PM
I want to toss my thanks in here as well. I don't know what I would do without Rob and Susie either. No matter if we are talking about here or about personal issues they never fail me. Each of them gives so much of themselves to this place and to all of us that that the words "thank you" will never be enough. I have come to value their friendship more then they know and I would be lost without them.

I also want to point out that each one of you that posts on this forum make my life better. I can't think of one single person here that has not added something wonderful to my life. So take a moment of "thanks" for yourself as well. It takes all of us to make this place as special as it is

steve.b
08-15-2011, 12:06 AM
our three moderators are excellent.
they give so much of themselves.

thank you to my good friends.

abbasgirl
08-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Adding my appreciation as well. Our moderators are wonderful!!!

debbie-b
08-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Well said everybody.
What would we do without you? Life would suck much more without you guys.
Thank you, Dankeschoen.

Debbie

rob
08-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Thank you everyone. We really appreciate the kind words, and the good thoughts.

It really means a lot,

Rob