PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a bad day......

SassySingleMa
12-30-2005, 01:54 PM
I just can't even hardly do anything. I have things I need to be doing and I just can't. Look at my beautiful babies and I can't do anything for them.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/ReisandMaci/8203.jpg

I just hurt everywhere. :( :( :( :( :(

I know part of it could be the weather and that is part of the reason I have my pain, but I got up to go to a job interview, and got myself up for a phone interview. I just feel so inadequate. I have a family to support, I have no job other than one that I don't want to be doing (I am a phone actres :? :? :( :( ) and I can barely even get in the minimum hours I have to do.

Everything just hurts and I itch. Does this get better or am I gonna feel like this for hte rest of my life?? I don't know if I have it in me. This is horrid and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

tdeyne
12-30-2005, 02:08 PM
First let me start with...Oh My Goodness your kids are so beautiful and so are YOU!! And secondly, it will get better...We lupies hit rough spots at times...My rough spot lasted 3 years straight this last time. I'm finally getting back on my feet. It was with the help of an AWESOME rheumotologist....If you don't have one yet, see if there's any way you can find one that can work with you being that you don't have a job right now...You will get a job soon...I have faith....Make sure they offer medical so you can see your rheumotologist regularly...Hang in there...You will be fine!! Vent to us anytime!

clogan74
12-30-2005, 02:11 PM
It does get better. It can be so difficult at times, especially when you are caring for little ones. I know, I have two of my own, 20 months and 6 months. We just dont have time for Lupus do we? I hope your days get better for you soon. A month ago I could barley get up out of bed. Now, I have more energy and can at least keep up with my little ones. Just hang in there, get the rest you can and if you have friends and or family that can pitch in and help care for your kids, take it.
Wishing you better days ahead.

Cindy

SassySingleMa
12-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks guys!!