PDA

View Full Version : New Kitten

ritzbit
08-11-2011, 07:16 PM
My boyfriend found a stray earlier this week and decided to keep it. It was really sick and he took it to the vet and got medicine for it and now he said its running around like crazy lol it was still really sneezy and puffy eyed yesterday when I saw it. Its a boy and he's still trying to pick a name for it. I just put some pictures up of him. He doesnt look as cute as he really is with all the gunk on his face from his infection and the medicine used to treat it. Here's the pics =)

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/album.php?albumid=319

Gizmo
08-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Your boyfriend has a big heart. I can see why you get along well together. His kitty is very tiny and sweet looking.

lovedbyHim
08-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Darn it my Droid won't show me the pictures. This thing is possessed I tell you. I will look on my work PCP tomorrow. They are wonderful! When I had my farm I would go outside in the morning and find a whole litter of kittens a mother cat had brought down from the woods because they needed solid food and she knew I fed all the cats. I had 12 at one point. I just loved those little ones. Enjoy that little boy. You could name him Festering, because of his festering eyes.(giggling here). Sorry twisted humor. Many of my kittens had that.

magistramarla
08-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Ritz,
Awww - He's going to be quite the cutie once those eyes clear up. Your BF is a sweetheart. Don't take over with the kitty - encourage your BF to be his primary caregiver.
Jeff did this with his kitten - Dax - and now those two are inseparable. Dax is now four years old and is a huge fuzzball. Jeff has a laptop and a lapcat, and usually has both on his lap whenever he sits in his chair. I of course have my own cat, Casper, who curls up with me.
Enjoy your growing little family.
Hugs,
Marla
PS - This might sound weird, but bathing his eyes with lukewarm tea will help. The tannic acid in the tea is soothing for eyes - even people eyes.

Elo
08-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Awww....kitty!!!! Thats so sweet that he's keeping it and taking care of it (: I love kittens...*dreamy sigh*. If only my cat, Neko would shrink back to kitten size. *stares at neko* ....nope. sigh.
Good luck naming and taking care of him! I'm sure he'll be a bundle of fun and laughs (:

ritzbit
08-12-2011, 09:53 AM
He's been running around like crazy the last day lol I loves him. My other cat hates the kitten. We think its because she knows he's sick. But she's been better apparently since he's been getting better. I wish she was small again too lol My Ivory was the cutest kitten ever.

rob
08-12-2011, 12:40 PM
He's a cute little guy. One of my cats, Sasha, was a stray that I found. I brought her home one day and for 7 years now she has been a constant companion. Cats are awesome.

debbie-b
08-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Awww for the kitten and a big awww for your BF, both of them are keepers.
He is cute, even with the gunk in his eyes.

Debbie