PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!! I'm Sally and I have Lupus

SallyJeanette
08-11-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm new here. Have been a Lupus fighter for 18 years now. I have other various auto-immune disorders; Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia. yep..professional patient like many of you. I'm very stubborn and strong-willed which has saved me many times. Never give up even when you're rolled up in a ball and praying for mercy.. there's a voice that insists on our survival. At least that's what I feel.

tgal
08-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Hi Sallyjean! Welcome to WHL! So many of us have overlapping illnesses so we can relate! You have found a place with great people. Please feel free to look around. There are so many great threads with tons of useful information. If you have specific things that you want to talk about feel free to start a new topic.

Once again I want to our WHL family! I look forward to getting to know you!

Elo
08-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi Sally!!! Welcome to WHL (: I'm glad that you've found us! You seem to have a great attitude, and i'm sure you know all about having bad days and living with the illness. So, welcome - great to have you in the family (:

lovedbyHim
08-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Hi Sally! Welcome to our family. I love your words! I'm a scrapper. I try to fight my way back every time I get discouraged! So glad to have you join us. When I hit bottom, I'm counting on you to remind me to never give up.

Gizmo
08-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Welcome Sally! Your experiences and knowledge should be a boon to our many newbies.

JuliaL
08-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Hi Sally! Welcome to the group!

magistramarla
08-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi Sally,
Welcome to WHL. You sound like me, with several overlapping AI diseases, but a will to stay involved in life. It's tough, but that's the way to be.
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
08-12-2011, 04:51 AM
hi sally,
and welcome.
it will be good to get to know you.

Kateryna
08-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Hi Sally!
i am also very new happy and feel blessed to have found this place to share and get support! Great words you wrote. Completely agree!