PDA

View Full Version : Vote them off the island!!!

shanniefly
12-30-2005, 01:36 PM
I have been reading so many posts on here about doctors that don't care/know what to say, how to help!!!

Let me just say this to you all...you know your body better than ANYONE!!! Doctors are there to diagnose, listen, treat, and help you through!!! You pay them, and it is their job to take care of you!!!

If your doctor/s are not doing this vote them off the island...they are of no use to you if they will not even listen to you!!! Treat all first visits with a new doctor as an interview, and tell them that up front...the second visit is a second interview that they don't know is an interview!!! You wouldn't buy an outfit from someone who was rude or didn't listen to you!!!

Okay...I may have hit a speed bump and lost you, but the point is...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT....IF THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU...SPEND YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! You are a person and deserve to be treated just like anyone else!!!

If you let Lupus change your hopes and dreams, it wins!!!

tdeyne
12-30-2005, 01:55 PM
AMEN!!!!!!

SassySingleMa
12-30-2005, 01:56 PM
I hear ya, but I'm on state insurance and I don't have a choice. I can only do what the stupid doctors let me. :(