PDA

View Full Version : well that didn't last long

ruziska
08-09-2011, 04:40 PM
The job I had is over. Lasted exactly one day. I'm not kidding. I'm still with the temp agency, but just not in the job they placed me with. "Not a good fit". Funny, when I got out of there today, the first thing I wanted to do when I got home was to check the job service site for a different job. I didn't care for it that much. That and it was in a basement with florescent lights that drove me crazy. I don't know how long I would have lasted anyhow. But I thought I'd be there for more than ONE DAY. At least I get paid for today...

The search continues.

steve.b
08-09-2011, 08:17 PM
at least you did it.

you know you are capable of work again.

see there is a positive in all this mess.
you are capable

lovedbyHim
08-09-2011, 08:23 PM
The job I had is over. Lasted exactly one day. I'm not kidding. I'm still with the temp agency, but just not in the job they placed me with. "Not a good fit". Funny, when I got out of there today, the first thing I wanted to do when I got home was to check the job service site for a different job. I didn't care for it that much. That and it was in a basement with florescent lights that drove me crazy. I don't know how long I would have lasted anyhow. But I thought I'd be there for more than ONE DAY. At least I get paid for today...

The search continues.

I have had jobs that were a horrible fit and finally found one that I love when I am feeling well(grin). I do hope you find one that is perfect for you!