PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone im new hope to make lots of friends

Jabu
08-07-2011, 08:25 AM
My name is Jabu im happy to find you guys

tgal
08-07-2011, 08:33 AM
My name is Jabu im happy to find you guys

Hi Jabu! Welcome to WHL. I am so glad that you found us! Please make yourself at home here. Feel free to look through old posts or start new ones if you wish. There are really wonderful people here who will make you feel at home and answer any questions that you may have.

Welcome to our WHL family. I look forward to getting to know you~

Gizmo
08-07-2011, 09:02 AM
Welcome Jabu! This is a great place to hang out, or drop in or whatever works in your life. So many amazing people are here that you almost always get replies within a few hours. It would be great to know a little bit more about you, too.

lrs76
08-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Hi, Jabu

Welcome! I joined less than 24 hours ago and already feel very welcome. The people on this forum are very kind, caring, intelligent, and experts on lupus and other associated ai conditions. You are in good hands.

:-) Leila

Elo
08-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi Jabu! I'm glad that you found us here at WHL - welcome to our forums and family (: If you have any questions or feel like ranting, please feel free to do so!

JuliaL
08-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Hi Jabu! Welcome to the group! I'm new, too, and have settled right in so I hope you do the same! Glad you're here!

steve.b
08-07-2011, 06:52 PM
hi, and welcome
we have about 200 active members, (more that only show up when they want to).
and we have members from all over the world.

so there is a good chance to meet quite a few of us.

i call this place my cyber family, most members are so friendly and supportive.

magistramarla
08-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Welcome to WHL!

Tracyl50
08-08-2011, 04:44 PM
hello to you.. this place is awesome. its were i come for all my info. im still new to lupus, so im still learning. everyone here has been so nice and very helpfull. im also here to make friends i don't seem to have many anymore since i got sick.. I wish i can meet some of the people on here..