PDA

View Full Version : 201!

tgal
08-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Ok everyone, we just hit a milestone! The main page gives us a lot of information. One of those things is "active users". Active users is really much more important the "total users" because it shows the size of people participating in our family. For the very first time EVER "active users" went over 200! It will go back down and back up again but I had to share this number with all of you because each of you helped to get us there. Because of your kind, caring and friendly attitude people are staying when they sign in. This number is a reflection of our family and it just told all of us that WHL is a wonderful place to be (like we didn't already know!).

Take a moment to pat yourself on the back and then get back to work LOL

mdawncooper
08-06-2011, 07:08 PM
WooHoo!!!!!

steve.b
08-06-2011, 07:53 PM
200 family members together at once.

no wonder i feel good here.

Elo
08-07-2011, 01:01 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Okay guys, next stop, 250!

We can do that in a month, right? :P

tgal
08-07-2011, 02:40 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Okay guys, next stop, 250!

We can do that in a month, right? :P

LOL You are too much (and I love it). I am not sure how we go out recruiting people with Lupus so I think it may be a bit more time but I do enjoy your enthusiasm!

lovedbyHim
08-08-2011, 03:34 AM
This speaks volumes for the love and humor found here to make life more tolerable with lupus. I'm so grateful for all of you!

debbie-b
08-08-2011, 01:20 PM
It is because this is just a bunch of lovely, caring and supporting people.
I wish we could all meet in person. That would be awesome.

Debbie

nicolehinkel
08-08-2011, 02:22 PM
This group is great. I am so happy I found it. I have people in my life they say they support me and who try to support me but no one without the illness truly understands the frustration. My life is a little chaotic at the moment and I don't have a lot of time to write but knowing that this group is here is great.