PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Gal

dawn patrol
08-05-2011, 03:13 AM
I wanted to share something funky with yall..I think half of you will be mortified and the other half amused.. Ive just been put on FB for one of my favorite bikini brands, surfing, wearing one of their minimal bikinis of course. So much for full coverage! Still wishing the lupus away.. My mantra: reapply sunscreen.

steve.b
08-05-2011, 03:37 AM
that is great for you........
and your self asteem.

what is the link please.

lovedbyHim
08-05-2011, 03:48 AM
that is great for you........
and your self asteem.

what is the link please.

STEVE! The wife's back! Behave (giggling).

dawn patrol
08-05-2011, 04:16 AM
AHHHH...steam.roller that is. hm. It's 1am, I'm feeling odd. signing off..see you loonies and toony lupies tomorrow

magistramarla
08-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Dawn,
That is great for you. Ah, to be young and still have that perfect body!!! Five babies can do a lot to ruin that.
Just be extra sure to use PLENTY of sunscreen. I'd hate to even think of some of the places that you could be sunburned!
Hugs,
Marla

Leksie
08-08-2011, 08:00 PM
I think thats awesome...I always had a wanna be a model dream but after just 2 kids I think thats over Hahaha.

lovedbyHim
08-09-2011, 03:34 AM
I think thats awesome...I always had a wanna be a model dream but after just 2 kids I think thats over Hahaha.

No! I was asked to be a model be an agent just 4 years ago! They just buff the photos anyway! I had dinner with an agent and she tried hard to get me to say yes because of my age. I am now 53. Funny isn't it. I said , no.

steve.b
08-09-2011, 05:42 AM
No! I was asked to be a model be an agent just 4 years ago! They just buff the photos anyway! I had dinner with an agent and she tried hard to get me to say yes because of my age. I am now 53. Funny isn't it. I said , no.

but you did feel real good.
lol