PDA

View Full Version : Sharing my joy with my lupie family

Toradoradi
08-04-2011, 10:03 PM
I've had a very stressful and long day today but I just found out that my favorite band Jack's mannequin. Is coming to Seattle oct 29th! Which happens to be the day after my 24th birthday! Words do not discribe how this has made my day :) I just had to share my joy with all of you. Even if you don't know who jack is... I love him!

ruziska
08-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Congrats and have a great time!

magistramarla
08-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Dora,
I have to admit - I don't know Jack - LOL!
I'm glad for you, anyway. I hope that the concert makes your birthday very happy.

Our 35th anniversary is Oct. 23. We'll be going to the Navy Ball the weekend before that and will request our wedding song for a dance.
I love the month of October.
Hugs,
Marla

lovedbyHim
08-05-2011, 12:48 AM
It is the little things in life that bring us so much joy. Have a wonderful time!

dawn patrol
08-05-2011, 03:28 AM
There's nothing like having your fav band live. Have a great time! Aloha :)

ritzbit
08-05-2011, 09:00 AM
I have friends that love him too lol I hope you have an awesome time! What a great birthday present lol

Elo
08-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Cool! Live music is so great - I still have yet to see one of my favorite bands, and i know how sucky it is to not be able to see them...so being able to must be awesome!!!
Have a great time!!

nicolehinkel
08-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Live music is awesome and it makes you feel awesome. My husband is a drummer in a few local bands and I just love watching him play, no matter how horrible I feel. I've felt so bad but said I could make it and have had to have someone pick me up because I was so sick but really wanted to be there. Enjoy!