PDA

View Full Version : my eyes needed to vent lol

panda_lupo
08-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Hey WHL Family,

Hope everyone doing ok! Today I woke up feeling fine and then I got to work and my eyes feel funny and my vision feels off. It feels wonky! I donít know how else to describe it =(
I wear glasses already and I have poor vision and today my glasses are on but I feel my eyes are struggling a bit. One of my biggest fears is to go blind.
I have a lot on my mind at the moment; tomorrow Iím going to go see my EAP for work (first appointment) and then Iím still struggling with the depression issue, I donít think my Birth Control (sorry fellas) is working, I have a lot of questions for my doctor but I donít want my appointment to be rushed through as Iím feeling a little more confused then anything.
Oh boy Iím feeling a little stressed
Well thanks for listening or well reading

Panda

ruziska
08-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Vent away! This is the perfect place for it. My eyes tend to feel "wonky" a lot as well. It is very arid here in Montana and we aren't that far from Alberta so I'm guessing you have low humidity as well. The dry air really does a number on my eyes so I carry eye drops with me everywhere and that helps a lot. Good luck with your appointments. Let us know how it all goes.

tgal
08-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Where did my post go????

magistramarla
08-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Panda,
Have you seen an ophthalmologist and had a Schirmer's test? I have very dry eyes because of Sjogren's. I've found that Restasis has made a huge difference for me.
Hugs,
Marla

panda_lupo
08-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Where did my post go????
haha I dont know Mari lol

panda_lupo
08-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Panda,
Have you seen an ophthalmologist and had a Schirmer's test? I have very dry eyes because of Sjogren's. I've found that Restasis has made a huge difference for me.
Hugs,
Marla

Hi Marla,

I made a appointment with my eye doctor! I will about the Schirmer test and let you know what they say! Thans for letting me know =)

Nonna
08-03-2011, 03:53 PM
My eyes went wonky and it turns out tone the beginning of carteracts. Good luck, let us know.

Hugs and good thoughts

steve.b
08-03-2011, 11:08 PM
i am just short of 50.
i also have cateracts starting.
they do funny things to my vision.
lupus effects everyone differently.