PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I upset you

Angel Oliver
08-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Linda you have said your apology i am sure you will be forgiven,please don not sit and worry what can not be changed.Whats done is done.....now move forward.Its the first time in months i have been online,so many things have happened to me and people around me,so i dont know whats happened,but you are my friend so i hope you are alright.Hope everyone else accept your apology for whatever it is.
Love n hugs
Amanda.xxxx

tgal
08-10-2011, 01:32 PM
I agree completely! There is not one of us here that has not had the "foot in mouth" issue! Also, sometimes things get confused from country to country (ok, and even from within a country) but we are a family and family members get over it. I do so hope that she is back soon

magistramarla
08-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Me too!
There are some members that we just don't hear from any more that I really miss!

Oluwa
08-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Hugs Linda...I can't imagine you willfully intended to hurt anyone. Sometimes when people read us, we are read with what they feel inside and we are then misinterpreted..misunderstood. Hard to feel ones emotions without eyes, gestures and tones.

n.mac
08-10-2011, 03:06 PM
I absolutly agree- one of the things that makes this site work so well and be so interesting is the great diversity among its members.

I think we should always give everyone the benefit of the doubt-I can't believe anyone here would intentionally offend someone else .

There is enough regional differences here in the US to cause confusion,much less the incredibly diverse worldly group we are blessed with!

I'm just sorry I didn't speak up sooner I'm new to the site and was unsure of the appropriatness of butting in.

debbie-b
08-10-2011, 03:12 PM
I agree with everybody else, you have apologized, now we just go forward.

Debbie

Gizmo
08-10-2011, 03:54 PM
I have been very distracted this summer, and have no idea what is going on here (I feel like I missed some drama), but I love reading your posts. They are funny and sometimes irreverent, but always legitimate. I hope you won't disappear and I hope that whomever is offended is able to forgive and move forward.

Merrilyn OZ
08-10-2011, 04:37 PM
I have to agree with everyones comments, especially that of the difference between country and country.

Aussies are inclined to be abit irreverent in their sense of humour, but as all of you who have read Linda's posts and spoken to her in Chat room know shes a bubbly humerous person who would never intentionally upset anyone.

Shes currently going through a very stressful period of tests and I'd ask that you all remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

lovedbyHim
08-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I have to agree with everyones comments, especially that of the difference between country and country.

Aussies are inclined to be abit irreverent in their sense of humour, but as all of you who have read Linda's posts and spoken to her in Chat room know shes a bubbly humerous person who would never intentionally upset anyone.

Shes currently going through a very stressful period of tests and I'd ask that you all remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

I am with you and praying. Sorry I've been away a little myself as I am taking care of my granddaughter a lot each time my daughter goes to the hospital plus other stressors. God help us all as stress is our enemy!

steve.b
08-11-2011, 05:09 AM
linda is currently undergoing tests.

she is in hospital, and has no internet access.

she has assured me that she will not disapear.

please remember her, and her tests.
the doctors do not know what is causing her problems, but she is hospitalised, until they sort her out.

i wish her well, and hope she can return soon.

magistramarla
08-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Steve,
Thank you for this information. If you are in touch with her, please let her know that she is in my thoughts.
Please keep us updated if you hear any more about how she's doing.
Hugs,
Marla

tgal
08-11-2011, 09:16 PM
linda is currently undergoing tests.

she is in hospital, and has no internet access.

she has assured me that she will not disapear.

please remember her, and her tests.
the doctors do not know what is causing her problems, but she is hospitalised, until they sort her out.

i wish her well, and hope she can return soon.

Thanks Steve! I knew she had said I could tell people but I didn't know if I could do it in a post! Thank you for doing so because all that love her need to know

bunny28
08-13-2011, 05:19 AM
I am glad to hear that she will not be disappearing.

I too have no idea what was said but I do know that I have enjoyed reading her posts in the past.

I also know that I am hoping they find out what is going one with her and are able to help her feel better. Take care Linda!

red246
08-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Steve if u r in touch w/Linda, please tell her not to give the doctor's too much grief & to hurry up and get better cuz we all love & miss her!

Gizmo
08-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Yes, please tell her she is missed. I hope they figure out what has been going on and can help her.

Angel Oliver
08-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Glad to see all the support here for Linda.Hope the doctors in hospital sort her out so she can feel better again.Miss you mate.
Lots of love n hugs.....Gday Sheila heheheheheheh:)x

P.s Gizmo....your dog looks just like my Jess,a black poodle.xxxx

kim,l
08-14-2011, 12:54 AM
hope linda feels better soon we miss her and i send many hugs

Nonna
08-14-2011, 02:41 AM
Steve, as the others have said ease pass ourlove and support on to Linda. Let her know she care and miss her