PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

ButterflyRN
07-19-2011, 05:17 PM
I just wanted to jump on and say hello to everyone and say so sorry for being so out of touch for so many months!

I get caught up with work, trying to get enough sleep and the daily activities of life and I have failed to check in with you dear friends for support and to offer support! For that I am sorry!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I am hanging in there, just trying to fight a little lupus activity! Hoping to keep it from becoming a full flare! It's just giving me the warning signs to watch myself! So rest and staying out of the sun are my two biggest challenges but so critical in my fight against this lovely disease!

I hope to hear from everyone soon, and I promise I will be better at jumping on and joining in on the fun!!

Peridot20_Gem
07-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Hello ButterflyRN,

Nice to hear off you although we've not chatted before but there's no need to apologise because if issues arise they have to be dealt with.

Well i do hope your lupus does'nt cause a flare and heats so terrible for it but i do wish you the best of luck.

((Hugs Terry)) xxx

ButterflyRN
07-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Oh Thanks Terry! I am sure we will be chatting much in the future!

lovedbyHim
07-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Hi Butterfly, nice to meet you. We need all the humor we can get. As some days are rough(grin).

Elo
07-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi ButterflyRN! What a cute puppy! You're very exuberant! In my head it's like you're happily shouting everything you say. YAYYAYYY! So much pep!
Hehehe
No need to apologize, as everyone else has said - we all know how difficult it can be.

ButterflyRN
07-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Aww, Thanks everyone! I look forward to getting to know all of you that I don't know yet!

Peridot20_Gem
07-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Butterfly...it will be a lovely pleasure.

Terry xxx

magistramarla
07-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi ButterflyRN,
I remember you from a while back. It's always good to see folks who have gone missing report back in.
Sorry to hear that you are feeling like you might be getting a bit sick again. I hope that you keep it under control.
Welcome back!
Hugs,
Marla