PDA

View Full Version : upset

kim,l
07-17-2011, 04:08 AM
i have not seen our pet cat which we call puss puss we have been looking for her for 2 days my daughter mikaela is very upset so are we our greatest fear is someone has hurt her there is some very sadistic people around here i miss her so much sometimes our pets give the comfort we need

lovedbyHim
07-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Hi Kim, I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I used to have many dear cats on my farm and when I was sick o would sit on my porch swing and hold and pet them. They are very therapeutic. I hope and pray it returns safely.

Nonna
07-17-2011, 05:16 AM
I am also sorry to hear this; and and have good thoughts.

ruziska
07-17-2011, 07:42 AM
{{{{{hugs}}}} and prayers your way

tgal
07-17-2011, 09:10 AM
I am so sorry Kim! I call our animals our "fur children" because they mean so much to us. I fully understand how you are feeling and my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you find him/her

ritzbit
07-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Im sorry =( a few weeks ago we lost my cat. We found her after hours of heavy rain outside. She had fallen out of our apartment window and dislocated her leg. I was so worried and so upset she was hurt but so glad we found her ok. I hope you find her safe and sound!

sonmak
07-17-2011, 02:34 PM
I am really sorry to hear about Puss Puss. I know exactly how you feel, I recently lost my favourite puddy, Cow Kitten (CK for short). I like to think that someone stole him because he's so gorgeous and are looking after him. My other cat, Boo, also disappeared, but just as I was giving up, it had been more than a week, in he wandered... a little worse for wear and underweight, but glad to be home :) I think it was his mid lives crises, trying to sow wild oats that were tamed yrs ago ; P
Apparently cats can travel up to 20kms, and still find their way home. I hope Puss Puss comes home soon.

giggle
07-18-2011, 02:42 AM
I hope puss puss comes back soon unharmed. This is why I have always kept my cats as indoor only cats. To keep them safe and so they dont irritate my neighbours.

Peridot20_Gem
07-18-2011, 06:28 AM
Hi Kim,

Hugs you way mate concerning Puss Puss and i hope you find your cat well and kicking.

Kim it's such a worrying time with our animals and especially cats...years back my bobby had a car hit him, came back from the vets ok in the end but he'd got to keep drinking water more...he got out and for an whole week he went missing so i started knocking doors this chap who had jeeps called me down his back and bobby was locked in the shed...as black as the ace of spades and his wife had kept him and thought he was a female, i soon told her know way as he'd not long come from the vets the cheek of some people.

Loads of love to you Terry xxxx

kim,l
07-18-2011, 06:39 AM
hi everyone thankyou for your kind thoughts she wandered back home today very strange she never leaves the backyard we looked everywhere do not know where she got to but at least she is home would like to keep her inside but she is not that sort of cat she loves the outdoors she just usually suns herself on the lawn or on top of our camper and sleeps on patio in her wool bed suppose we will never know where she went for those 3 days but i was just so glad to see her this morning

steve.b
07-18-2011, 06:44 AM
i am glad it was a happy ending.

one of our cats goes walkabout regularly.
we live on a farm, so it is not a problem.

our boy has a seven week record. hopefully he does not stray so long.

Nonna
07-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Maybe Kim's cat decided she needed a walkabout. But ever so glad she's back. Pets are more than just pets.

Peridot20_Gem
07-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Kim,

Happy news mate and so pleased she's back..she may just have strolled off with another cat as it does happen and Toni i quite agree pets are just more than pets, as my bruno is my baby in my eyes.

Elo
07-18-2011, 12:13 PM
hi everyone thankyou for your kind thoughts she wandered back home today very strange she never leaves the backyard we looked everywhere do not know where she got to but at least she is home would like to keep her inside but she is not that sort of cat she loves the outdoors she just usually suns herself on the lawn or on top of our camper and sleeps on patio in her wool bed suppose we will never know where she went for those 3 days but i was just so glad to see her this morning

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything turned out okay and she returned safely. It's so sad that we have to worry about people harming animals and whatnot when the disappear.. why anyone would hurt them is beyond me, but some people are really sick.
I'm happy she's okay!